Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus​

Oct 26, 2012
Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus | The Weekly Standard
By WILLIAM KRISTOL

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

So who in the government did tell “anybody” not to help those in need? Someone decided not to send in military assets to help those Agency operators. Would the secretary of defense make such a decision on his own? No.

It would have been a presidential decision.

Oct 26, 2012
By WILLIAM KRISTOL

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

So who in the government did tell “anybody” not to help those in need? Someone decided not to send in military assets to help those Agency operators. Would the secretary of defense make such a decision on his own? No.

I was heartened last night when I read of this. Good for Petraeus! He didn't let PC get in the way of his truth...

He knows he needs to stomp on Obamination to have any hopes in the GOP someday.

We will not tolerate him playing the "salute and shut up soldier" when crimes have been done by Obamination and his goons.

He is either part of the solution or part of the problem once Congress starts holding hearings.

Obama still lying; He Knew Within Minutes.​

James Lewis
October 27, 2012

When did the President know, and what did he know about the Benghazi assault?

Fact 1: According to Special Ops Lt, Colonel "Doug" calling Rush Limbaugh today, there are standing orders for instant flash communication about any attacks on US Ambassadors or four-star generals. As soon as the assault on the Benghazi mission started, local personnel notified the US Embassy in Tripoli, which triggered an instant alarm in Washington, DC. The President's military aide knows within a few minutes and is required to notify POTUS immediately. Two separate "In Extremis" rescue teams were alerted

Fact 2. Fox News reported today that President Obama denied any knowledge of security requests "before" the attack. If Obama is playing with words like 'before' and "during," he is still trying to deceive the American people. Obama knew within minutes of the start of the attack. Don't let anybody tell you Benghazi isn't important. If it wasn't important it would not be worth lying about for six whole weeks before the election.

Read more:
Blog: Obama still lying; He Knew Within Minutes.

I lsitened to that guy on Rush yesterday and I was smiling ear to ear since he was saying what I would say based on my experiences working over in Germany doing those jobs.

Those of us that have been there and done that know Obamination is full of shit.

A State Department facilty being attacked alone nevermind an Ambssador being kidnapped/killed would get to the White House within an hour once word got out of Libya.

People in the CIA, DoD, White House and State Department were all over this on-going attack for over 6 hours.

James Lewis
October 27, 2012

Fact 1: According to Special Ops Lt, Colonel "Doug" calling Rush Limbaugh today, there are standing orders for instant flash communication about any attacks on US Ambassadors or four-star generals. As soon as the assault on the Benghazi mission started, local personnel notified the US Embassy in Tripoli, which triggered an instant alarm in Washington, DC. The President's military aide knows within a few minutes and is required to notify POTUS immediately. Two separate "In Extremis" rescue teams were alerted

Fact 2. Fox News reported today that President Obama denied any knowledge of security requests "before" the attack. If Obama is playing with words like 'before' and "during," he is still trying to deceive the American people. Obama knew within minutes of the start of the attack. Don't let anybody tell you Benghazi isn't important. If it wasn't important it would not be worth lying about for six whole weeks before the election.

Read more:

I was astounded to initailly read that the CIA was accused of ordering the Military to stand down when help was requested by the victims of the Bendhazi attack, especially since Gen. Petraeus is the Director of the Agency. Who but the CIC has that authority?

I want to know why our special forces weren't on alert and ready to go within minutes of the attack. Considering the recent history in Benghazi, and the attack at the Cairo embassy a couple days prior and the fact that it was the anniversary of 9/11? We should been ready to respond but weren't. Why?

Other thing is, with regard to Petraeus, there was a 'talking points memo' that circulated around capitol hill a few days after the attack. This memo is supposed to be the one that Rice and Carney and others used as evidence to support their claims of a demonstration over a video that got out of control. Who wrote that memo? What intelligence was it based on, I don't know of a single source that supports that position.

BUSTED… Former Top Defense Official: If Obama Gave Order to Protect Benghazi Heroes There’d Be Paper Trail (There Was No Order)​

by Jim Hoft
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/obama-is-busted-former-top-defense-official-if-obama-gave-order-to-protect-benghazi-personnel-theres-a-paper-trail-video/
October 26, 2012

Obama Fiddled While Benghazi Burned–
Earlier today Barack Obama told Denver’s WUSA TV this in regard to the Benghazi 9-11 terror attack,
“I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we’re going to investigate exactly what happened to make sure it doesn’t happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice.”

Tonight however, Bing West, a former Assistant Secretary of Defense, told Greta Van Susteren,

“If that actually happened the way President Obama said it happened, there’s a paper trail and I think people reasonably enough can say, “Can we see the order?” because hundreds of others supposedly saw this order.

Obama just got caught, IN A BIG LIE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1O7UiOy7pU]Former Top Defense Official: If Obama Gave Order to Protect Benghazi Personnel There's a Paper Trail - YouTube[/ame]

Panetta blamed the CIA, Petraeus says the order did not come from the CIA. He doesn't have that authority. Obama claims that he ordered that the people be protected. Where's the paper work?

Oct 26, 2012
By WILLIAM KRISTOL

I was heartened last night when I read of this. Good for Petraeus! He didn't let PC get in the way of his truth...
Maybe those who say Obama is a Manchurian Candidate aren't so far off the mark.

James Lewis
October 27, 2012

Read more:

This is so disgusting. Obama needs to take his "Do not Disturb" sign off his door and do his job.

Obama isn't cutting the mustard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back