Petition: U.S. Congress Term Limits (A Denied Editorial Goes Public)

A simple word of advice.

Most people believe that both Republicans and Democrats have the lion share of the blame for the downgrade. To blame a 14 Trillion dollar debt and out of control spending (the REAL reason for the downgrade) on a polical movement that to most has not been in existance for 4 years and who doesn't not, nor has ever, held the Whitehouse, or has ever held a majority in either house of Congress does not paint you in the most intellegant light.

The very first sentance will be hard for most thinking persons to get past. You have a good reason for a petition, but it is worded like it was written by a political attack robot.

A simple word of advice.

Most people believe that both Republicans and Democrats have the lion share of the blame for the downgrade. To blame a 14 Trillion dollar debt and out of control spending (the REAL reason for the downgrade) on a polical movement that to most has not been in existance for 4 years and who doesn't not, nor has ever, held the Whitehouse, or has ever held a majority in either house of Congress does not paint you in the most intellegant light.

The very first sentance will be hard for most thinking persons to get past. You have a good reason for a petition, but it is worded like it was written by a political attack robot.

How is a political attack? I'm a Republican.

Me too ... Remember "tea party downgrade"? .... That's a talking point, not even those that were saying it actually believed it. By repeating such a lame soundbite you group yourself in with the non-thinking political robots

Me too ... Remember "tea party downgrade"? .... That's a talking point, not even those that were saying it actually believed it. By repeating such a lame soundbite you group yourself in with the non-thinking political robots

Before those freshman came into office the debt-ceiling was always raised even with a divided government for decades... When they came in and started to voice and affect the votes, a government shutdown almost happened and a crappy deal got passed.

I suggest you link this petition in your sig line, like your your other petition is linked.

Money institutions don't care about political parties or the games they play. They look at the amount coming in, the amount going out, and the amount already owed. If they don't like the numbers, you get a downgrade, if they do like the numbers, you get an upgrade.

Anyway, believe as you want ... My advice stands, if want signatures and don't care where they come from, delete the tea party stuff (it effects you credibility in some eyes)

Money institutions don't care about political parties or the games they play. They look at the amount coming in, the amount going out, and the amount already owed. If they don't like the numbers, you get a downgrade, if they do like the numbers, you get an upgrade.

Anyway, believe as you want ... My advice stands, if want signatures and don't care where they come from, delete the tea party stuff (it effects you credibility in some eyes)

I thought you were a Republican but I'm beginning to think you're a Tea Partier... You're blind.

Ahhhh, the good old days back when the "tea party downgrade" was the catch phrase of the day for Dems .. Back when only the Dems hated us. Good times ... Good times.

Yes boys and girls, both parties have to retake finance 101.

Ahhhh, the good old days back when the "tea party downgrade" was the catch phrase of the day for Dems .. Back when only the Dems hated us. Good times ... Good times.

Yes boys and girls, both parties have to retake finance 101.

You dodging my request, buddy?

A simple word of advice.

The Lion's share is horse shit, and Im not a repub....

A simple word of advice.

The Lion's share is horse shit, and Im not a repub....

It was the Tea Party who pretty much started this whole mess though.

Drone

Dude, open your eyes, look at things with your own eyes, think about things with your own mind, hear what they then check for the true for yourself.

You say your Republican and your repeating Democratic talking points ... You have been fed so much miss information you don't know what side to believe. The only think you know for sure is attack the tea party because that's what both sides are saying.

Polititions lie dude, it's how they get elected, it's how they get things done and it's how they stay in power. They attack anything that threatens to remove them from power

Open your eyes

Republicans attack Obama because he took power from them

Democrats attack Bush because he took power from them

Democrats attack whoever is leading the Republican primary because that person may take power from them

Them both attack the tea party because we are going to take the power from them.

The Tea Party is the only party that is saying "this shit has to stop, and it has to stop now" .... If that sounds like a bad thing to you, then your too far gone. If it rings true ... Then don't be scared of what they say and open your eyes further

Forum List

Back