Petition to Pardon Julian Assange...An American Hero!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Julian Assange has been persecuted and harried by the very people he has sought to expose for their lies and deceptions against the people of the world. Mr. Assange has shone a bright light on the corruption of those who presume to rule us. We believe Mr. Assange must be granted a presidential pardon absolving him of any crimes alleged against him. He is a hero and must be honoured as such.

(Excerpt) Read more at change.org ...

Assange, along with Matt Drudge, Alex Jones, James O'Keefe and a few others, did more to preserve our democracy, our country, Western civilization, than few men in history. Not only were they solitary voices of truth, they endured under the withering attacks ever witnessed. Please sign the pledge. There at 18k signature so far since Trump's victory.

This is the first step. I hope to see Assange receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom later on.

"It is not our task to secure the triumph of truth, but merely to fight on its behalf." --Blaise Pascal

proxy.jpg

Ah yes. The deeply stupid among us chime in

Mr assage must first answer to some very serious charges lodged against him by one of those eurotard states way over yonder in the land of eurotards.

I do believe that's outside of our jurisdiction.

• Banned

Mr assage must first answer to some very serious charges lodged against him by one of those eurotard states way over yonder in the land of eurotards.

Yes, same people that brought whore's out to make a complaint against Trump...how stupid of you to bring it up!

Yes, same people that brought whore's out to make a complaint against Trump...how stupid of you to bring it up!

You're the one pimping that shit out. Not me.

It is in MY jurisdiction, and those charges are neither genuine nor serious. This jurisdiction has allowed Washington to fuck my government when it comes to "illegally" (by our own laws) extraditing anyone ... and anytime the US says "Do it!".My government is breaking just about every one of our international laws on the books. Do you want to know more or is it alright if I think about something more pleasant?

Forum List

Back