Petition To Make GOP Convention Open Carry

Should the second amendment right be denied at the GOP convention

• No, it is an affront to our basic liberties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Republicans have proven themselves to be irresponsible and hot headed

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, what if Black Lives Matters shows up and Republican miss out on the opportunity to kill Blacks

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes, freedom is not free and so what if there's a blood bath.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I see no reason this man should not be allowed to come to Trump's convention. Everyone will be much safer.

1zd13b4.jpg

Ted Cruz draws links "gun-free zones" and mass shootings - CBS News

"You know California has among strictest gun control laws in the country. Brady Center gives 5 states an A- for being the very toughest on taking the constitutional rights of citizens," Cruz said referring to the San Bernardino attack, "Yet what do Democrats say? These gun control laws, we need more of them."

"Has anyone in this room noticed shooting after shooting after shooting happens in so called gun-free zones?"

The Texas Senator linked the sites of mass shootings to so-called "gun-free zones," declaring to the crowd, "look if you're a lunatic ain't nothing better then having a bunch of targets you know that are going to be unarmed."

Gun-free zones are bait for lunatics. We need to make the GOP convention as safe as possible and sign the petition to allow open carry there.

For America. For the Constitution.

Wayne LaPierre's speech at CPAC (VIDEO)

As a result, millions of our children go to school today, no longer the sitting ducks of the worst and most dangerous of all lies — gun-free zones. The news media, protected by their own armed security, will never admit it but, today, millions of children are safer for one reason — the NRA.

Last edited:
The time for talking tough is over. It's time to be tough and walk the walk. It's time to show the world all the rhetoric is not just a big pile of bullshit.

Make the GOP convention open carry.

Wayne LaPierre's speech at CPAC (VIDEO)

As a result, millions of our children go to school today, no longer the sitting ducks of the worst and most dangerous of all lies — gun-free zones. The news media, protected by their own armed security, will never admit it but, today, millions of children are safer for one reason — the NRA.

I wont' be within 800 miles of either convention, so I really don't give a rats ass.

Allow firearms into both conventions.

Maybe we'll end up with better candidates when the election comes around

I see no reason this man should not be allowed to come to Trump's convention. Everyone will be much safer.

1zd13b4.jpg
I think the rwnjs just crapped there pants with that photo
Why? That there is a man exercising his First AND Second amendment rights! Liberty! Freedom! God bless America!

Transcript: Statement by National Rifle Association's Wayne LaPierre, Dec. 21, 2012

Politicians pass laws for Gun-Free School Zones. They issue press releases bragging about them. They post signs advertising them.

And in so doing, they tell every insane killer in America that schools are their safest place to inflict maximum mayhem with minimum risk.

The NRA convention in Tennessee last year allowed the people to carry guns.......how many shoot outs were there?

You guys never understand that democrats and other criminals are the ones shooting everyone.........you can't let them carry guns at the DNC convention because they really can't control themselves.......

1zd13b4.jpg
I think the rwnjs just crapped there pants with that photo
Why? That there is a man exercising his First AND Second amendment rights! Liberty! Freedom! God bless America!

If he has his finger on the trigger, then sure....the guy is an idiot for that.....he is also an idiot for supporting black lies matter......

But otherwise....if he ain't shooting, he isn't a problem........

Why is it that you democrats just can't let go of the racism.....to have an entire political party devoted to using racism as tool to achieve power.....how do you sleep at night?

Forum List

Back