Petition Launched to Boot Casey Affleck From Next Year’s Oscars Over Past Harassment Accusations

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Petition Launched to Boot Casey Affleck From Next Year’s Oscars Over Past Harassment Accusations

Filmmaker Cameron Bossert has launched a petition for the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences to uninvite Casey Affleck to this year’s Oscars because the actor was accused of sexual harassment back in 2010.

Currently, the petition on Change.org has 12,600 signatures, and it’s asking for the Academy to bar Affleck from presenting the Best Actress statue next year despite a long-standing tradition of having the previous year’s winners return.

“In light of the revelations that Harvey Weinstein has been sexually harassing and assaulting women for decades, the Academy Awards recently voted to strip Weinstein of his membership — but did you know that another accused sexual harasser is set to participate in the 2018 ceremony?” Bossert wrote on the website. “Sign my petition asking that the Academy bar Casey Affleck from handing out the Best Actress Statue in the 2018 awards ceremony.”...

Film Academy to Establish ‘Code of Conduct’ Following Harvey Weinstein Scandal

Will the Academy's "code of conduct" result in the expulsion of the likes of Roman Polanski, Bill Cosby, Ben Affleck, Casey Affleck, Kevin Spacey, Brett Ratner, James Toback, etc., or are these rich, segregated liberals full of shit?

The Afflecks were always a no-talent waste of existence. Ben only became famous by riding on Matt Damon's dick and much as I hate Matt Damon, I'll admit that he is several times the actor that Affleck is.

6756-001.jpg

Forum List

Back