petit murders...some men deserve to die

I would give them the injection, or pull the switch on the electric chair, or open the trap door so they could be hung - however the State wanted them to die, I would do it for them for free. This guy has it coming.

Of course they should die, too many fucking morons think giving them life in prison is more harsh a punishment.......

Of course they should die, too many fucking morons think giving them life in prison is more harsh a punishment.......

IMO a top security prison wherein the offender is held for 23 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in solitary confinement is a better punishment. No TV, Radio, newspaper, book or human contact (except for his attorney and maybe a therapist), a half-hour a day to walk in a cage open to the sky and no possibility of release is a greater punishment then a needle in the arm. It's cheaper, and all lifers die. Some die even before the sentence can be carried out, which takes decades in most cases.

Last edited:

IMO a top security prison wherein the offender is held for 23 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in solitary confinement is a better punishment. No TV, Radio, newspaper, book or human contact (except for his attorney and maybe a therapist), a half-hour a day to walk in a cage open to the sky and no possibility of release is a greater punishment then a needle in the arm. It's cheaper, and all lifers die. Some die even before the sentence can be carried out, which takes decades in most cases.

That's comforting to know, thanks....... :thup:

Agreed, 100%.

Agreed, 100%.

The two morons agree......:clap2:

If I were convicted of murder and was told by the judge that I'd be serving my sentence in a SuperMax facility like ADX Florence, I'd literally start screaming while in the dock.

Agreed, 100%.

The two morons agree......

Define "moron", dickhead.

Agreed, 100%.

The two morons agree......:clap2:

Fuck you. You don't have a clue, and don't know it.

Last edited:
I have my issues with the death penalty, but this case seems to be a slam dunk beyond a shadow of a doubt situation.

Personally i think these two assholes should be killed the same way those poor girls and their mother were killed.

I have my issues with the death penalty, but this case seems to be a slam dunk beyond a shadow of a doubt situation.

Personally i think these two assholes should be killed the same way those poor girls and their mother were killed.

If I were personally involved, i.e. a loved one or friend, I'd do the killing without hesitation. However, as a society we need to evaluate not only the cost of capital punishment but the punishment itself.

Anyone who has ever had surgery and has received a general knows, a shot in the arm is almost blissful. Spending one's life alone with his/her thoughts in a cage seems to me to be the best punishment: less expensive and a much longer lasting period to reflect on the evil they have done.

Hysterics like driveby are ruled by their emotions, not by their brains.

If I were personally involved, i.e. a loved one or friend, I'd do the killing without hesitation. However, as a society we need to evaluate not only the cost of capital punishment but the punishment itself.

Anyone who has ever had surgery and has received a general knows, a shot in the arm is almost blissful. Spending one's life alone with his/her thoughts in a cage seems to me to be the best punishment: less expensive and a much longer lasting period to reflect on the evil they have done.

Hysterics like driveby are ruled by their emotions, not by their brains.

You kill them yourself if it's a loved one of yours huh? How EMOTIONAL of you and you want society to follow a different set of rules than you'd follow, how liberal of you!....:lol::cuckoo:

You and "Yukon" are morons, nuff said, faggot......

So you're mentally incapable of performing a task a child would breeze. My condolences, dickhead.

Not my job to 'splain stuff to you, gay boy.....

More like you're incapable, dickhead. Besides, it's OK, I understand. You were dropped on your head as a child. Honestly, there's no shame in coming to terms with your inadequacies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back