Peter was married- if he was the first pope why cant priests be married in the RCC?

Sad to hear you call Gods written words lies. Listening to one mislead by satan to believe false words with 0 proof.
God didn't right the bible, men did. and the devil doesn't exist. He was created by men to be blamed for all of their shortcomings. If you do something bad it's because Satan tempted you, because it can't be just because you're a bad person. It has to be someo.ne else's fault.

God requires to be worshipped in spirit and truth-John 4:22-24--

It wastes a lot of time to speak in such a way. Why not just simlpe to say something? Are you "the truth" are you "the spirit" - requires god to be "worshiped" at all - or is whorshipping god not only a 24/7 job on totally other reasons? ... And why for heavens sake always this speech in numbers - which are only a help for theologists and their fast access to this source on reason to play with words and thoughts? ... Let me take a look ... It's a complex text ... a very complex text ... perhaps you should first of all try to be this woman and try to listen to Jesus from her point of view.

The mislead do not have truth.

No numbers now? Then let me transfer this sentence into one of the forms I am able to think. Is it possible that you say here "Who no thinks what I think doesn't have 'the truth' because only what I think is the truth"?

Jesus tells those who think they are christian at judgement

Jesus never spoke to Christians. He spoke to Jews. So which one of the 602 ... ¿or 603? ... Jewish laws did you ...

--these words found at Matthew 7:22-23--

Hmm ... I will start with 7:21 now because I think if you will be able to listen to a man like Eckhart (=verbally ~"hard corner[stone]") ... then it's well done to remember this. ...

-----
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
-----

This text is by the way a challenge for all Christians - not only on its own but also in combination with other textes such as for example Marc 38:41.

-----
John said to him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in your name,[6] and we tried to stop him, because he was not following us.” But Jesus said, “Do not stop him, for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon afterward to speak evil of me. For the one who is not against us is for us. For truly, I say to you, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ will by no means lose his reward.
-----

And to remember you I did not say to you that I think anything what you think what I could think. I said to you only that this is a challenge. I'm not a theologist and I never wil be.

Get away from me you who work iniquity( practice a sin) i must confess, i NEVER even knew you---no matter what they think they did for Jesus. At verse 21 he assures all--Those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)--And his Fathers will is to be worshipped in spirit and truth. Praise and thanks total about 5%-- 95% is actions.

You understood nothing what Meister Eckhart said, because you never read and never tried to experience what he said. That's why you know he is wrong. But what will happen if you will really be thankful one day? Will you sell everything what you own and will you give all your money to poor people? Or will you contìnue to attack a German Catholic?

Last edited:
God didn't right the bible, men did. and the devil doesn't exist. He was created by men to be blamed for all of their shortcomings. If you do something bad it's because Satan tempted you, because it can't be just because you're a bad person. It has to be someo.ne else's fault.

Each is responsible for their own choices. Each will face judgement on their own choices. Satan is real, a fallen angel, very powerful. He is misleading the entire inhabited earth except for the FEW who have entered through the narrow gate.

It wastes a lot of time to speak in such a way. Why not just simlpe to say something? Are you "the truth" are you "the spirit" - requires god to be "worshiped" at all - or is whorshipping god not only a 24/7 job on totally other reasons? ... And why for heavens sake always this speech in numbers - which are only a help for theologists and their fast access to this source on reason to play with words and thoughts? ... Let me take a look ... It's a complex text ... a very complex text ... perhaps you should first of all try to be this woman and try to listen to Jesus from her point of view.

No numbers now? Then let me transfer this sentence into one of the forms I am able to think. Is it possible that you say here "Who no thinks what I think doesn't have 'the truth' because only what I think is the truth"?

Jesus never spoke to Christians. He spoke to Jews. So which one of the 602 ... ¿or 603? ... Jewish laws did you ...

Hmm ... I will start with 7:21 now because I think if you will be able to listen to a man like Eckhart (=verbally ~"hard corner[stone]") ... then it's well done to remember this. ...

-----
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
-----

This text is by the way a challenge for all Christians - not only on its own but also in combination with other textes such as for example Marc 38:41.

-----
John said to him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in your name,[6] and we tried to stop him, because he was not following us.” But Jesus said, “Do not stop him, for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon afterward to speak evil of me. For the one who is not against us is for us. For truly, I say to you, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ will by no means lose his reward.
-----

And to remember you I did not say to you that I think anything what you think what I could think. I said to you only that this is a challenge. I'm not a theologist and I never wil be.

You understood nothing what Meister Eckhart said, because you never read and never tried to experience what he said. That's why you know he is wrong. But what will happen if you will really be thankful one day? Will you sell everything what you own and will you give all your money to poor people? Or will you contìnue to attack a German Catholic?

I will listen to Jesus---John 17:1-6,26( a prayer to his Father)--Verse 3-This means eternal life, their knowing( taking in knowledge) you THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Jesus. --you see 2 different beings must be known, one is the only true God( Father, and one is Jesus. Verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26 = YHWH(Jehovah)-- not to hard to understand. it proves who is who.

I will listen to Jesus---John 17:1-6,26( a prayer to his Father)--Verse 3-This means eternal life, their knowing( taking in knowledge) you THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Jesus. --you see 2 different beings must be known, one is the only true God( Father, and one is Jesus. Verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26 = YHWH(Jehovah)-- not to hard to understand. it proves who is who.

Tell me how Jesus told you that the name "Jehova" for god bases on a mistake how to read textes of the Old Testament. The word "Jehova" is a combination of the vocals for the Jewish word for the Lord amd the answer god gave to Moses when he asked him for his name, which I will not speak out here in public to show my respect for the Jewish religion.

Why do I say this to you here now? This example shows to you that a superflous aspect of the bible builds in your mind an important thing. It is important for you because of a wrong teaching of your sect. The rule "god first" what you call here "I will listen to Jesus" what every Christian is doing - means someone has a conflict in his conscience - but also in such a case it is always good to ask others - if possible to do so. No one knows what's written in the bible only with the help of the own mind. The bible is an inspiration for everyone - not a law book or a prison for the mind.

And now my comment here to "your" text of the bible:

-----
... But take heart; I have overcome the world.
-----
When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed. “I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me. I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth. “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

-----

-----

By the way, kjw47: The bible is only a summary of books from many authors and sources - and not a god.

Last edited:
Tell me how Jesus told you that the name "Jehova" for god bases on a mistake how to read textes of the Old Testament. The word "Jehova" is a combination of the vocals for the Jewish word for the Lord amd the answer god gave to Moses when he asked him for his name, which I will not speak out here in public to show my respect for the Jewish religion.

Why do I say this to you here now? This example shows to you that a superflous aspect of the bible builds in your mind an important thing. It is important for you because of a wrong teaching of your sect. The rule "god first" what you call here "I will listen to Jesus" what every Christian is doing - means someone has a conflict in his conscience - but also in such a case it is always good to ask others - if possible to do so. No one knows what's written in the bible only with the help of the own mind. The bible is an inspiration for everyone - not a law book or a prison for the mind.

And now my comment here to "your" text of the bible:

-----
... But take heart; I have overcome the world.
-----
When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed. “I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me. I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth. “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

-----

-----

By the way, kjw47: The bible is only a summary of books from many authors and sources - and not a god.

I say--Jehovah has made his name known, men who stand in opposition to that name say what you believe. That name put back in the bible exposes all trinity based religions as false religion.

Forum List

Back