Pete Carroll - if you are reading this

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
PULEEZEEEEEEEEEE start Charlie Whitehurst at QB the first game at SF.

He TOTALLY outplayed T. Jackson in the preseason...................................................

Seahawks fucked up when they didn't take Mark Sanchez

Yeah - I like Sanchez playground guttiness....................................... not pretty - but effective

if Carroll starts Jackson (who the Vikings were only too happy to ged rid of) -the Niners game will be an unmitigated disaster.

Jackson was running for his life in the preseason and mostly throwing the ball out of bounds.

Whitehurst makes guick decisions, manages games well ,and gives the Hawks the best chance to win.

BTW -letting Hass go was the right thing to do - not a winner -always fucked up

Hass at coin flip in Green Bay playoff game: "We'll take the ball -were - going to score."

First play - a gift-wrapped intercept for a TD to Al Harris. Then he tried to blame it on the WR running the route wrong.

Last edited:
Heresa whats goingto happen - theHawlswill be down like 20 points at half to a mediocre SF team
then Ca

if Carroll starts Jackson (who the Vikings were only too happy to ged rid of) -the Niners game will be an unmitigated disaster.

Jackson was running for his life in the preseason and mostly throwing the ball out of bounds.

Whitehurst makes guick decisions, manages games well ,and gives the Hawks the best chance to win.

BTW -letting Hass go was the right thing to do - not a winner -always fucked up

Hass at coin flip in O.T. of Green Bay playoff game: "We'll take the ball -we're - going to score." (I always thought of him as Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls away the football - looks sorta like him)

First play - a gift-wrapped intercept for a TD to Al Harris. Then he tried to blame it on the WR running the route wrong.

Threw a crucial pick in the red zone against the Steelers in the Super Bowl - just as the Hawks were about to tie or go ahead......

Last edited:
Brees scored more fantasy points than Rodgers last night. :D

This is the first year in I don't know how long that I have not played Fantasy Football. I just don't feel like it right now. My guess is by mid season, I will regret not playing.

Immie

Brees scored more fantasy points than Rodgers last night. :D
Yes he did. You should see my fantasy league scoring. It's nuts. I score for yards, completions and TDs with penalties for the usual AND incompletes.

Brees scored 67.92
Rodgers scored 52.47

I had sproules and scored about 33.

Forum List

Back