Pete Buttigieg on what it means to be gay

PenceShock.jpg

Inspiring commentary on his life

Yeah.............you had a lot of gay people that were terrified this election cycle. I mean you guys really went overboard trying to scare people. Between that and Democrats/BLM considering the possibility of a civil war you guys really did some nasty shit. I used to think that was just a Republican thing but man..........you showed 'em and how.

Inspiring commentary on his life

I don't know about Indiana, but here in Pennsylvania we have an LGBTQ dude serving as our Health Secretary, and IMHO its a disgrace.

I'd tell Mr. Petey this. I don't give a shit if he wears a dress and takes it up the ass. But, really, he should tell people on a "need to know" basis. The vast majority of us are Normative and we don't need to know.

I couldn't hear the video because my computer audio won't work.

I think that Mr. B. is to be commended for being "out."

Many people in the limelight are in the closet because there are still many people who say hurtful things about gay people. Gay athletes, for example, fear that they would lose their fans.

I do feel, however, that he alienated many people when he kissed his husband on the stage. For some reason (this short post is not the place to discuss the reasons), some men (and women) go ballistic if two men kiss (although it seems that many men are excited by two women kissing).

I hope that President Biden gives Mr. B. an important government position. (If I am not mistaken, President Trump appointed a gay man as our ambassador to Germany.)

I could not hear the video, but if it referred to Vice President Pence. I assume that he does NOT want to force any gay young man to take conversion classes, but I feel that such classes should be available to those young gay men who may wish to explore all the possibilities that lie ahead of them. Conversion classes, IMHO, cannot change them into straights, but they might be able to help them lead lives of celibacy if that is their wish.

In 2020, it is now strictly forbidden to say hurtful things about certain ethnicities, but it is still popular among some people to say hurtful things about gay people.

Forum List

Back