Pete Buttigieg masterfully gets Trump-supporting heckler to denounce white supremacy

That was hilarious.

He asked the guy if he was against White Supremacy groups like the Proud Boys.

I'd have asked Pete how many White Supremacy groups have a Black man as it's president.

From your biased news source:
President Donald Trump has repeatedly skirted around condemning white supremacists during his presidency

By the way, Donald Trump has repeatedly denounced white supremacy, no matter how much you and your ilk
say otherwise. Even before he was president.
So you liberals have to make up shit to fit your mantra. It's what you do, comrade.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly skirted around condemning white supremacists during his presidency

By the way, Donald Trump has repeatedly denounced white supremacy, no matter how much you and your ilk
So you liberals have to make up shit to fit your mantra. It's what you do, comrade.

You're wasting bytes and that loon is no liberal...well really hard to tell it seems it's a Cybil something

That was the past AFTER he was hounded. Donnie would never do such a thing on the eve of an election. He NEEDS his Deplorables right now!

Mayor Pete has a very bright future. I've seen him deal with hecklers before. Pete got skills!

Oh, I'm sure he has skills....if you roll that way.

Trump has never, is not, and never will be a racist, or endorse a racist.

C'mon Meister, Donald Trump is, and has ALWAYS been a full blown racist.

Mayor Pete has a very bright future. I've seen him deal with hecklers before. Pete got skills!

Vox? No wonder you're dumb

Oh, BS, What he has done for the Black's before and since he's taken office by far supersedes
what VOX twists up and rolls out.

Find me a single example that Vox lied about.
Did he and Daddy not get busted for housing discrimination?
Did he apologize to the Central Park Five yet?

Lets see Pete in the middle of the BLM riots without anyone else there.

There were no BLM riots. There were outside agitators that included both left AND right wing contingencies looking to fuck stuff up and cause problems.

I don't read Vox....and neither should you. It's keeping you dumb...well maybe you were before you read. That's a distinct possibility

Do you really think that Trump was sitting at the front desk processing applications?
:laughing0301:

He was probably 4-5 arm lengths from processing applications.
Don't try and pin that on him. That's like you being responsible for what your 4th cousin does.

Buttigieg whining about being interrupted...funny I don't recall his concern for the BLM protester who shouted at people dining demanding them to say BLM...and considering Pete got like 0% from the black community perhaps he should be the one denouncing white supremacy.

Dang!
If you study the demographic trends , so-called white supremacists are a bunch of pathetic losers.

By the end of this century, there may indeed be some ethnic supremacists, but their color will not be white.

The Huffington Post :rolleyes:
Absolute cage liner stuff. There is ZERO evidence offered that this man was a white supremacist before Pete Butigeg "got him" to denounce white supremacy.

What kind of idiocy is this?

Forum List

Back