Pete Buttigieg masterfully gets Trump-supporting heckler to denounce white supremacy

can Biden do this? or anyone in the media?

I find it interesting that in the case of President Trump, he has on "several" occasions, emphatically denounced "white supremacy" in front of the cameras, yet the libtard left media keep asking him if he denounces white supremacy. They must expect him to go out onto the White House balcony, with a megaphone and scream it out, each and every day.
As for actual "white supremacists, their numbers are miniscule compared with the overall white population. The vast majority of whites believe in equality and success for anyone trying to achieve success, legally.
As to the Proud Boys. If one actually looks into those that are a part of it, it's not made up of just whites. There are blacks and Hispanics in it as well. There's case of a white Proud Boy member who is serving four years for simply fending off an Antifa attack. When one delves a bit into it, one finds that he is married to a black lady and they have a child together. He didn't fight them off out of racism, but simply defended himself, but the leftist DA and system incarcerated him unfairly.

Mayor Pete has a very bright future. I've seen him deal with hecklers before. Pete got skills!

Oh, I'm sure he has skills....if you roll that way.

Trump has never, is not, and never will be a racist, or endorse a racist.

C'mon Meister, Donald Trump is, and has ALWAYS been a full blown racist.

Oh, BS, What he has done for the Black's before and since he's taken office by far supersedes
what VOX twists up and rolls out.

He ain’t done shit for Blacks.

EDIT: correction - he has encouraged cops to rough them up and kill them.

94E614E5-71A3-4E14-A00D-2DF217AF2F63.jpeg

Mayor Pete has a very bright future. I've seen him deal with hecklers before. Pete got skills!

Oh, I'm sure he has skills....if you roll that way.

Trump has never, is not, and never will be a racist, or endorse a racist.

C'mon Meister, Donald Trump is, and has ALWAYS been a full blown racist.

Oh, BS, What he has done for the Black's before and since he's taken office by far supersedes
what VOX twists up and rolls out.

He ain’t done shit for Blacks.

EDIT: correction - he has encouraged cops to rough them up and kill them.

It's sad because for the first couple years of this administration, black unemployment was following Obama's downward trend exactly. Now it's off the chain entirely thanks to Donald's botched pandemic response.

playfair21.png

Forum List

Back