Pessimists Unite! Either Coup de grâce….

…or the death of a thousand cuts that America has suffered since the 1960s?
That appears to be our Sophie's Choice.

1.There is no doubt that the election was purloined via corrupt and illegal means, or that Trump was the better leader for a free society,…..but the reality is that sometimes the bad guys win….at least for a slice of history. Usually they wear military hats and shoulder boards with stars on them, but sometimes, just Wuhan masks.

2. I speak as one who has seen the irrevocable destruction of America’s work and moral ethics, where corruption is rewarded, where the manual of America, the Constitution is disregarded, and obvious lies are given a nod and a pass.

And we have seen all of these during this election.

3. “City of Detroit worker swears she witnessed thousands of ballots being falsified

Of all the sworn statements to date, career civil servant Jessy Jacob of Detroit provided the most sweeping claim of election fraud.

She stated in an affidavit she personally witnessed — and in some cases was instructed — to backdate thousands of absentee ballots the day after the election to make them appear legal even though they were not in the Qualified Voter File and had not arrived by the deadline. "I estimate that this was done to thousands of ballots," her sworn statement says.

4. Nearly three quarters of Detroit's precincts had mismatched voting totals

Wayne County Board of Canvassing member William Hartmann, a Republican, says in a sworn declaration that Michigan's largest county certified results knowing there were massive discrepancies between the approved voter files and the ballots cast and counted in Detroit.

5. Unfolded, pristine mail-in ballots flagged in Georgia

At least nine observers who watched an audit last week in Georgia's razor-thin election have signed affidavits swearing they saw suspicious mail-in ballots, almost uniformly cast for Biden. The ballots were in pristine condition and had no creases on them, meaning the ballots had not been mailed in envelopes as required, according to the affidavits.” A dozen compelling allegations of voting irregularities in 2020 election

The end is not ‘near,’…..it is here.

1. The election was free and fair. No Republican officials have seen any evidence of fraud. You are a lying scumbag. The bad guys lost. You and Trump lost.

2. Trump and his supporters are the ones who are corrupt. You are fine with that. You show your lack of morals.

3. Anyone can say anything they want. The fact is that no court has found any evidence of that. We don't overturn elections based on 1 person's statement. In many instances, the lawyers have not used these because they know they are crap.

4. That sounds more impressive than the truth, We are talking about 1 or 2 amounting to around 450. Biden won by 150,000 votes.

5. More allegations with no proof.

The end is near for Trump. I wonder how Georgia voters feel about Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters and how it affects the runoffs.

" The election was free and fair. No Republican officials have seen any evidence of fraud. You are a lying scumbag. The bad guys lost. You and Trump lost. "

Oh, my......one more "is not, isssssssss nooooottttttt!!!" post from a government school grad.

I never said that America hadn't lost.....I simply proved that it was done as Democrats do things......illegally.

Now....watch carefully: this is how adults make the point.....and support same>

3. “City of Detroit worker swears she witnessed thousands of ballots being falsified

Of all the sworn statements to date, career civil servant Jessy Jacob of Detroit provided the most sweeping claim of election fraud.

She stated in an affidavit she personally witnessed — and in some cases was instructed — to backdate thousands of absentee ballots the day after the election to make them appear legal even though they were not in the Qualified Voter File and had not arrived by the deadline. "I estimate that this was done to thousands of ballots," her sworn statement says.

Wayne County Board of Canvassing member William Hartmann, a Republican, says in a sworn declaration that Michigan's largest county certified results knowing there were massive discrepancies between the approved voter files and the ballots cast and counted in Detroit.

At least nine observers who watched an audit last week in Georgia's razor-thin election have signed affidavits swearing they saw suspicious mail-in ballots, almost uniformly cast for Biden. The ballots were in pristine condition and had no creases on them, meaning the ballots had not been mailed in envelopes as required, according to the affidavits.” A dozen compelling allegations of voting irregularities in 2020 election

Oh.....and I have more coming.......get the antacids and hold on tight.

1. It is a shame you didn't graduate from any school. Or maybe you graduated from Trump U. Republican Rep Fred Upton has said there is no evidence of fraud. There was nothing illegal

3. No one lesde has made the claim. We are expected to believe one person when there is no corroboration.

4. There were mo massive imbalances. maybe 400-450 total. Again that does not come even close to a 155,000 vote deficit. You apparently flunked math. That is like trying to find a 5 cent difference in your banking statement.

5. All of them are biased. No corroboration. Anyone can file a affadavit. There is no independent verification.

TYou have more lies coming.

1.There is no doubt that the election was purloined via corrupt and illegal means, or that Trump was the better leader for a free society,…..but the reality is that sometimes the bad guys win….at least for a slice of history. Usually they wear military hats and shoulder boards with stars on them, but sometimes, just Wuhan masks.

2. I speak as one who has seen the irrevocable destruction of America’s work and moral ethics, where corruption is rewarded, where the manual of America, the Constitution is disregarded, and obvious lies are given a nod and a pass.

1. The election was free and fair. No Republican officials have seen any evidence of fraud. You are a lying scumbag. The bad guys lost. You and Trump lost.

2. Trump and his supporters are the ones who are corrupt. You are fine with that. You show your lack of morals.

3. Anyone can say anything they want. The fact is that no court has found any evidence of that. We don't overturn elections based on 1 person's statement. In many instances, the lawyers have not used these because they know they are crap.

4. That sounds more impressive than the truth, We are talking about 1 or 2 amounting to around 450. Biden won by 150,000 votes.

The end is near for Trump. I wonder how Georgia voters feel about Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters and how it affects the runoffs.

For your edification, cheating is the hallmark of the Democrats/Leftists......

"How It’s Done

We’ve seen this movie before. This is how they beat Scott Walker in Wisconsin in 2018, Tom Foley in Connecticut in 2010, and Norm Coleman in Minnesota in 2008.

Why stop the count? Because that’s the only way to know how many votes you need to “win.” Sure, you can just brute force things by backing up a truck full of ballots. But that looks bad. You might even end up counting more votes than there are registered voters in the state. Better to eke out a narrow win. As Joseph Kennedy, Sr. allegedly said to his second son, “I’m not paying for a landslide.”

They lost fair and square. No cheating was involved. You apparent,ly think that voting Republicans out of office is cheating.

" The election was free and fair. No Republican officials have seen any evidence of fraud. You are a lying scumbag. The bad guys lost. You and Trump lost. "

Oh, my......one more "is not, isssssssss nooooottttttt!!!" post from a government school grad.

I never said that America hadn't lost.....I simply proved that it was done as Democrats do things......illegally.

1. It is a shame you didn't graduate from any school. Or maybe you graduated from Trump U. Republican Rep Fred Upton has said there is no evidence of fraud. There was nothing illegal

3. No one lesde has made the claim. We are expected to believe one person when there is no corroboration.

4. There were mo massive imbalances. maybe 400-450 total. Again that does not come even close to a 155,000 vote deficit. You apparently flunked math. That is like trying to find a 5 cent difference in your banking statement.

5. All of them are biased. No corroboration. Anyone can file a affadavit. There is no independent verification.

" It is a shame you didn't graduate from any school"

Ivy League grad here.

You should try to apply to college again....they might not turn you down this time.

Wow......three spelling errors in this short section of your post.

"3. No one lesde has made the claim. We are expected to believe one person when there is no corroboration.

TYou have more lies coming."

I see why you got turned down by every school.....but accepted by the Democrat Party.

For your edification, cheating is the hallmark of the Democrats/Leftists......

"How It’s Done

We’ve seen this movie before. This is how they beat Scott Walker in Wisconsin in 2018, Tom Foley in Connecticut in 2010, and Norm Coleman in Minnesota in 2008.

Why stop the count? Because that’s the only way to know how many votes you need to “win.” Sure, you can just brute force things by backing up a truck full of ballots. But that looks bad. You might even end up counting more votes than there are registered voters in the state. Better to eke out a narrow win. As Joseph Kennedy, Sr. allegedly said to his second son, “I’m not paying for a landslide.”

They lost fair and square. No cheating was involved. You apparent,ly think that voting Republicans out of office is cheating.

" No cheating was involved. "

Let's check:

===================================================

Did I mention that it is clear and evident that the election has been stolen?

6. “Thousands of ballots went uncounted initially in Georgia, belatedly discovered during audit

Election officials divulged last week that thousands of uncounted ballots were discovered in Georgia, most favoring Trump, during a post-election audit. They include:

• 2,600 uncounted ballots in Floyd County.
  • 2,755 ballots in Fayette County that were not included in the original count
  • 508 ballots in Walton County

7. Large numbers of Pennsylvania voters say their absentee votes weren't counted or someone else requested their mail-in ballot

Just the News interviewed numerous Pennsylvania voters who say either their mail-in ballots were never counted or that someone else had appeared to request and obtained their mail-in ballots. A data scientist then projected from sampling that the problems were widespread.” A dozen compelling allegations of voting irregularities in 2020 election

8. “Social worker charged in Texas with submitting voter registration applications for nursing home residents

Kelly Reagan Brunner, a social worker in the Mexia State Supported Living Center in Texas, was charged with submitting voter registration applications for dozens of facility residents absent signatures or effective consent, including some residents who are not even eligible.

9. Computer issue in Oakland County, Mich., blamed as a GOP incumbent belatedly declared winner after first being told he lost.

While it had appeared that incumbent Republican Adam Kochenderfer had narrowly lost an Oakland County commissioner election contest, it turned out that he had actually won.” A dozen compelling allegations of voting irregularities in 2020 election

“I have puzzled over the fact that the Liberals/Democrats have been wrong about just about everything...." on abortion, adultery, illegitimacy, the divorce rate, drugs, crime, a president molesting an intern and then lying to federal investigators. They stake out a clear moral position only on the issue of slavery…of course, when it mattered, they were on the wrong side of that, too."(Coulter)

6. “Thousands of ballots went uncounted initially in Georgia, belatedly discovered during audit

Election officials divulged last week that thousands of uncounted ballots were discovered in Georgia, most favoring Trump, during a post-election audit. They include:

7. Large numbers of Pennsylvania voters say their absentee votes weren't counted or someone else requested their mail-in ballot

Just the News interviewed numerous Pennsylvania voters who say either their mail-in ballots were never counted or that someone else had appeared to request and obtained their mail-in ballots. A data scientist then projected from sampling that the problems were widespread.” A dozen compelling allegations of voting irregularities in 2020 election

6. Just under 5 million people voted in Georgia. These uncounted votes added up to 0.2% which is infinitesimle. It didn't change the outcome.

7. More anecdotal information from a right wing website.

6. Just under 5 million people voted in Georgia. These uncounted votes added up to 0.2% which is infinitesimle. It didn't change the outcome.

Don't you want to hear my alma mater fight song?

It's the best in the nation!!!

C'mon....ask.

I never said anything about changing the outcome.

Why don't you look up the meaning of the word 'pessimist.'

Then we'd have doubled your vocabulary!!!

See....as I said, sometimes the bad guys win....and, along with the others whose views you mirror.....Nazis, Communists, Fascists, Maoists......you guys are the bad guys.

Get it now?

Ivy League grad here.

You should try to apply to college again....they might not turn you down this time.

"3. No one lesde has made the claim. We are expected to believe one person when there is no corroboration.

I see why you got turned down by every school.....but accepted by the Democrat Party.

Apparently you slept through classes or you are completely gullible enough to believe these crazy stories.

I have voted for more Republicans in my lifetime than you have. Ronald Reagan would not be a part of the Trump Republican Party.

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

Endlessly repeating your lies does not make them true.

Ivy League grad here.

Apparently you slept through classes or you are completely gullible enough to believe these crazy stories.

I have voted for more Republicans in my lifetime than you have. Ronald Reagan would not be a part of the Trump Republican Party.

Stories?

Everything I post is linked, sources and documented.

You're not gonna ask about my school fight song????

Try.....you'll be hummin' it all day.

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

I never lie.

See....as I said, sometimes the bad guys win....and, along with the others whose views you mirror.....Nazis, Communists, Fascists, Maoists......you guys are the bad guys.

Get it now?

Then you must be a fool.

Then why are you compaining about the votes that were not originally counted in Georgia. No one was trying to steal anything.

Ivy League grad here.

Stories?

It is sourced to fake news sites. Also you ignore the fact that there is no proof of any of these allegatuions. Anyone can sign a affadavit. That does not make it true.

Get it now?

Then you must be a fool.

Then why are you compaining about the votes that were not originally counted in Georgia. No one was trying to steal anything.

Georgia?

3. Here comes the circumstantial/mathematical evidence, specifically from the Georgia election: how do you explain 95,000 votes with only Biden marked…..the rest of the Democrat candidates for office ignored?

Only one way: the Democrat agent was sent in to win the election for Biden, and spent no time on any other aspirant.

4. “In most elections, the majority of votes are cast “down the ticket” – meaning, a voter supports both party’s presidential nominee and state Congressional candidates. In fact, according to Pew Research, “overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate.”

Typically, this means that that the number of votes for a presidential candidate and that party’s Senate candidates are relatively close. …the number of votes cast for Joe Biden far exceeds those cast for that state’s Senate candidates in swing states, while those cast for Trump and GOP Senators remains far closer.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.” https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/11/05/why-does-biden-have-so-many-more-votes-than-democrat-senators-in-swing-states/

I never lie.

All seven points of yours here are lies.

Ivy League grad here.

Stories?

It is sourced to fake news sites. Also you ignore the fact that there is no proof of any of these allegatuions. Anyone can sign a affadavit. That does not make it true.

I can't stand the misspellings.

Did you believe that 'spell-check' is only for witches?????

I never lie.

All seven points of yours here are lies.

Not a one.

But, you remain our renewable energy source for hot air balloons.

95,000 votes with only Biden marked

CLAIM: Voters in Georgia cast 95,801 ballots for Democratic candidate Joe Biden, and marked no other races, compared to 818 voters who only marked their ballot for President Donald Trump. An investigation is needed.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Information on what races are marked on a ballot is not released publicly in Georgia, experts say. There’s no way to determine how ballots for Biden or Trump were marked without looking at the actual ballot.

Forum List

Back