Pessimists Unite! Either Coup de grâce….

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
…or the death of a thousand cuts that America has suffered since the 1960s?
That appears to be our Sophie's Choice.

1.There is no doubt that the election was purloined via corrupt and illegal means, or that Trump was the better leader for a free society,…..but the reality is that sometimes the bad guys win….at least for a slice of history. Usually they wear military hats and shoulder boards with stars on them, but sometimes, just Wuhan masks.

2. I speak as one who has seen the irrevocable destruction of America’s work and moral ethics, where corruption is rewarded, where the manual of America, the Constitution is disregarded, and obvious lies are given a nod and a pass.

And we have seen all of these during this election.

3. “City of Detroit worker swears she witnessed thousands of ballots being falsified

Of all the sworn statements to date, career civil servant Jessy Jacob of Detroit provided the most sweeping claim of election fraud.

She stated in an affidavit she personally witnessed — and in some cases was instructed — to backdate thousands of absentee ballots the day after the election to make them appear legal even though they were not in the Qualified Voter File and had not arrived by the deadline. "I estimate that this was done to thousands of ballots," her sworn statement says.

4. Nearly three quarters of Detroit's precincts had mismatched voting totals

Wayne County Board of Canvassing member William Hartmann, a Republican, says in a sworn declaration that Michigan's largest county certified results knowing there were massive discrepancies between the approved voter files and the ballots cast and counted in Detroit.

5. Unfolded, pristine mail-in ballots flagged in Georgia

At least nine observers who watched an audit last week in Georgia's razor-thin election have signed affidavits swearing they saw suspicious mail-in ballots, almost uniformly cast for Biden. The ballots were in pristine condition and had no creases on them, meaning the ballots had not been mailed in envelopes as required, according to the affidavits.” A dozen compelling allegations of voting irregularities in 2020 election

The end is not ‘near,’…..it is here.

1.There is no doubt that the election was purloined via corrupt and illegal means, or that Trump was the better leader for a free society,…..but the reality is that sometimes the bad guys win….at least for a slice of history. Usually they wear military hats and shoulder boards with stars on them, but sometimes, just Wuhan masks.

2. I speak as one who has seen the irrevocable destruction of America’s work and moral ethics, where corruption is rewarded, where the manual of America, the Constitution is disregarded, and obvious lies are given a nod and a pass.

3. “City of Detroit worker swears she witnessed thousands of ballots being falsified

Of all the sworn statements to date, career civil servant Jessy Jacob of Detroit provided the most sweeping claim of election fraud.

She stated in an affidavit she personally witnessed — and in some cases was instructed — to backdate thousands of absentee ballots the day after the election to make them appear legal even though they were not in the Qualified Voter File and had not arrived by the deadline. "I estimate that this was done to thousands of ballots," her sworn statement says.

Wayne County Board of Canvassing member William Hartmann, a Republican, says in a sworn declaration that Michigan's largest county certified results knowing there were massive discrepancies between the approved voter files and the ballots cast and counted in Detroit.

At least nine observers who watched an audit last week in Georgia's razor-thin election have signed affidavits swearing they saw suspicious mail-in ballots, almost uniformly cast for Biden. The ballots were in pristine condition and had no creases on them, meaning the ballots had not been mailed in envelopes as required, according to the affidavits.” A dozen compelling allegations of voting irregularities in 2020 election

Myself . . . I flicker daily, between dim hope, and faith in the sword—and the urge to flee this nation I helped defend for twenty-nine years. I am gathering my family again in a safe location before the election is certified in December. Depending on what happens then, I'll make our next move. It is a hell of a thing when one's own young family members want to know what comes next and whether or not they will be okay and if they have a future. Meanwhile, the Coronavirus fascists continue to boil the water around us.

Worse still, is the people know it... IT will only take a spark to ignite a civil war....

The thing is this: the people behind the worldwide COVID path to the great reset have managed to compartmentalize our entire nation into 10,000 and more micro nations—each controlled by a teapot dictator mayor, country commissioner or health department "expert" who suddenly has the power to remove our constitutional rights. What we missed is how they conquered America one tiny community at a time, rather than start at the top, like in many wars/revolutions of the past. We did not see it coming in time.

Worse still, is the people know it... IT will only take a spark to ignite a civil war....

A little history from the country where I was born:

Korean War Casualties
Korean War Casualties
Nearly 5 million people died. More than half of these–about 10 percent of Korea's prewar population–were civilians. (This rate of civilian casualties was higher than World War II's and the Vietnam War's.) Almost 40,000 Americans died in action in Korea, and more than 100,000 were wounded.
Korean War - Causes, Timeline & Veterans - HISTORY

My point?
Every possibility should be pursued before we go to the mattresses.

Last edited:

The thing is this: the people behind the worldwide COVID path to the great reset have managed to compartmentalize our entire nation into 10,000 and more micro nations—each controlled by a teapot dictator mayor, country commissioner or health department "expert" who suddenly has the power to remove our constitutional rights. What we missed is how they conquered America one tiny community at a time, rather than start at the top, like in many wars/revolutions of the past. We did not see it coming in time.

It could be reversed in the same way.....but I have not seen the intense efforts that the Left put in, on our side.

It could be reversed in the same way.....but I have not seen the intense efforts that the Left put in, on our side.

This is it exactly. What we'd need are grassroots movements planted and growing in every small community coast to coast. Conservatives aren't so great at doing grassroots outside the Church, though, and ever since the Church was divided and weakened by torrents of allegations, it seems unlikely it could back any such efforts.

This will all turn out just fine, so you must turn that frown upside down -lol
No doubt there has been a lot of fraud.
I thought this was an interesting site...

In an affidavit, Daniel Baxter, a special project election consultant for the Detroit Department of Elections, said Jacob's claim suggests that she did not understand many of the processes that she observed, and for which she was not responsible.

He said election workers "do not offer opinions on candidates or on proposals," and that to prevent double voting, "until the first ballot is canceled, a second ballot cannot be issued. In the event the first ballot is returned, it is verified in the Qualified Voter File and rejected as a duplicate."

Addressing Jacob's allegation regarding signature checks, Thomas' affidavit said "ballots delivered to the TCF Center had been verified by the City Clerk’s staff prior to delivery in a process prescribed by Michigan law." Also: "No ballot could have been 'backdated' ... The mailing date recorded for absentee ballot packages would have no impact on the rights of the voters and no effect on the processing and counting of absentee votes."

This is it exactly. What we'd need are grassroots movements planted and growing in every small community coast to coast. Conservatives aren't so great at doing grassroots outside the Church, though, and ever since the Church was divided and weakened by torrents of allegations, it seems unlikely it could back any such efforts.

They put in the effort over three generations.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51
  3. “[The radicals] did not go away or change their minds; the New Left shattered into a multitude of single-issue groups. We now have, to name a few, radical feminists, black extremists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, activist homosexual organizations, multiculturalists, organizations such as People for the American Way, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), the National Organization for Women (NOW), and Planned Parenthood.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 53

I appreciate the balance you provide!

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51
  3. “[The radicals] did not go away or change their minds; the New Left shattered into a multitude of single-issue groups. We now have, to name a few, radical feminists, black extremists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, activist homosexual organizations, multiculturalists, organizations such as People for the American Way, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), the National Organization for Women (NOW), and Planned Parenthood.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 53

You nailed it, as usual . . . they are Hydra with thousands of heads. So where is Heracles?

In an affidavit, Daniel Baxter, a special project election consultant for the Detroit Department of Elections, said Jacob's claim suggests that she did not understand many of the processes that she observed, and for which she was not responsible.

He said election workers "do not offer opinions on candidates or on proposals," and that to prevent double voting, "until the first ballot is canceled, a second ballot cannot be issued. In the event the first ballot is returned, it is verified in the Qualified Voter File and rejected as a duplicate."

Addressing Jacob's allegation regarding signature checks, Thomas' affidavit said "ballots delivered to the TCF Center had been verified by the City Clerk’s staff prior to delivery in a process prescribed by Michigan law." Also: "No ballot could have been 'backdated' ... The mailing date recorded for absentee ballot packages would have no impact on the rights of the voters and no effect on the processing and counting of absentee votes."

Let's use you to prove my premise: Here is what you've forced on America.....

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,

socialism,

infanticide,

opposition to free speech,

substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,

support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,

and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

Now......which is your favorite?

One would imagine that Democrat voters would respond to claims that the party they support is now running on an agenda of the above…
…with informed arguments proving this untrue.

But they don’t….because they can’t: every claim above is true, correct, and accurate.

And they voted for it.

I appreciate the balance you provide!
I could do so much more if I had your knowledge.
Im so green with envy standing next to you, oh great one. :cool:

You nailed it, as usual . . . they are Hydra with thousands of heads. So where is Heracles?
I'm trying to figure out who the hell is the pivot man is in this circle jerk!

I'm trying to figure out who the hell is the pivot man is in this circle jerk!

There is a great deal you have to figure out......

Let's use you to prove my premise: Here is what you've forced on America.....

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,

socialism,

infanticide,

opposition to free speech,

substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,

support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,

and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

Now......which is your favorite?

One would imagine that Democrat voters would respond to claims that the party they support is now running on an agenda of the above…
…with informed arguments proving this untrue.

But they don’t….because they can’t: every claim above is true, correct, and accurate.

And they voted for it.

1. The election was free and fair. No Republican officials have seen any evidence of fraud. You are a lying scumbag. The bad guys lost. You and Trump lost.

2. Trump and his supporters are the ones who are corrupt. You are fine with that. You show your lack of morals.

3. Anyone can say anything they want. The fact is that no court has found any evidence of that. We don't overturn elections based on 1 person's statement. In many instances, the lawyers have not used these because they know they are crap.

4. That sounds more impressive than the truth, We are talking about 1 or 2 amounting to around 450. Biden won by 150,000 votes.

5. More allegations with no proof.

The end is near for Trump. I wonder how Georgia voters feel about Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters and how it affects the runoffs.

1. The election was free and fair. No Republican officials have seen any evidence of fraud. You are a lying scumbag. The bad guys lost. You and Trump lost.

2. Trump and his supporters are the ones who are corrupt. You are fine with that. You show your lack of morals.

3. Anyone can say anything they want. The fact is that no court has found any evidence of that. We don't overturn elections based on 1 person's statement. In many instances, the lawyers have not used these because they know they are crap.

4. That sounds more impressive than the truth, We are talking about 1 or 2 amounting to around 450. Biden won by 150,000 votes.

5. More allegations with no proof.

The end is near for Trump. I wonder how Georgia voters feel about Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters and how it affects the runoffs.

" The election was free and fair. No Republican officials have seen any evidence of fraud. You are a lying scumbag. The bad guys lost. You and Trump lost. "

Oh, my......one more "is not, isssssssss nooooottttttt!!!" post from a government school grad.

I never said that America hadn't lost.....I simply proved that it was done as Democrats do things......illegally.

Now....watch carefully: this is how adults make the point.....and support same>

Oh.....and I have more coming.......get the antacids and hold on tight.

BOTH Republicans and Democrats subscribe to the same Borrow to Spend monetary policy- BOTH subscribe to the same Public Education System- BOTH subscribe to world wide Hegemony and Empire building- tweaking a "system" is not correcting, it's merely rhetorical validation- the Borrow to Spend policy finances everything you don't like, (foreign and domestic) Republican or Democrat-

Forum List

Back