Perverts and Politics

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Find one of the TV stations that play classic shows and watch an episode of All in the Family. I love the "girls were girls and men were men" line from the song at the beginning of the show.

---Trump released a statement via Twitter November 1 through his spokeswoman Liz Harrington, denying that there is a rift between them.
"The Fake News media, together with some of the perverts doing ads ad nauseam on primarily Fox (Fox shouldn't take those ads!), are trying to create an impression that Glenn Youngkin and I are at odds and don't like each other," Trump wrote in the statement.
He added that he and Youngkin "get along very well together" and "strongly believe in many of the same policies," particularly regarding education.
"The reason the Fake News and perverts are working overtime is to try and convince people that we do not like each other, and therefore, my great and unprecedented Make America Great Again base will not show up to vote," Trump wrote. " I say to all of our millions of followers, don't listen to the Fake News and misleading advertisements written largely by already-acknowledged perverts. Get out and vote for a man who will be a great governor, Glenn Youngkin!"---

Mcauliffe is trying to make the VA election a referendum on Trump.
That won't work because the real issue is the democrat's takeover of the school system by using leftist school boards.
Then trying to scare parents by calling them domestic terrorists and sending the FBI after them.
Trump is a non-factor, a desperate "last straw" to grasp when democrat policies are unpopular.
We'll see how the election plays out, and the legal battles that follow as Mcauliffe tries to steal the election.

That won't work because the real issue is the democrat's takeover of the school system by using leftist school boards.
Then trying to scare parents by calling them domestic terrorists and sending the FBI after them.
Trump is a non-factor, a desperate "last straw" to grasp when democrat policies are unpopular.
We'll see how the election plays out, and the legal battles that follow as Mcauliffe tries to steal the election.

I think that may be the issue on its face as far as the campaign messaging, but I don't think that is the real issue on the ground. It is the freaking inflation. We just had a minimum wage increase and have another in January at a time when everything is already costing way more than people are used to paying just to live. Governor doesn't have much control over inflation, but him being embraced all last week by the people who do didn't help him one bit.

Some politicians don't have a clue. It's our right to show up at school board meetings and have our voices heard.

I think that may be the issue on its face as far as the campaign messaging, but I don't think that is the real issue on the ground. It is the freaking inflation. We just had a minimum wage increase and have another in January at a time when everything is already costing way more than people are used to paying just to live. Governor doesn't have much control over inflation, but him being embraced all last week by the people who do didn't help him one bit.
And people were saying Trump showing up would cost GOP candidates on election day. Looks like Biden is hurting Dem candidates.

Trump brought new voters to the GOP in 2016. Surely many of them living in Virginia voted for Younkin.

And surely many who voted for Youngkin had also voted for Biden against Trump else Younkin would not be governor-elect.

Forum List

Back