pert shampoo: why does it reek of sulfur?

The stuff i use doesn't, it's the water that stinks, when you run the water it smells like the sewer line busted open...

I can't think of another shampoo I've ever used which has such a strong hint of sulfur to it when it reacts with hot water.

What's up with that — is it intentional?
Read the ingredients.

Just about all shampoos have laurel sulfate in them, holmes.

But for some reason, only Pert reacts so strongly with water.

Don't know, but I do know that if you dye your hair and hate it, quickly wash it with Pert shampoo. Washes most of the color away. That's serious.

I can't think of another shampoo I've ever used which has such a strong hint of sulfur to it when it reacts with hot water.

Read the ingredients.

there are many shampoos out there.....try a more expensive one......maybe they use something that mollifies the SLS.....

Read the ingredients.

there are many shampoos out there.....try a more expensive one......maybe they use something that mollifies the SLS.....

I myself use all kinds of shampoos, Dr. Phil — some cheap, some salon-grade expensive.

This thread is just posing a legitimate question that some of us have.

As you are making no effort whatsoever to help us answer the question, you aren't contributing anything of value to the thread.

Nobody here gives a shit about how expensive the shampoos you use are, Geraldo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back