Personally, I Strongly Suspect ...

Thats what ive said from the beginning, andd its 100 percent correct.

I'm as right wing as they come but even I have a hard time believing this.

However....if so.....she is in FAR FAR more trouble than just being indicted. This allegation would be espionage/treason.

I don't know if it was deliberate but I'm sure she didn't care one way or the other if she compromised national security for her convenience and to hide other personal emails.

I'm as right wing as they come but even I have a hard time believing this.

However....if so.....she is in FAR FAR more trouble than just being indicted. This allegation would be espionage/treason.

I'm not given to conspiracies, but the Obama administration's loyalties have oft been suspect from day one (IMO), and I do not believe such an event would be limited to merely Hillary. And frankly, no one is as merely "mistaken" as she is claiming to be. They all know the rules.

"I'm not given to conspiracies.." he says while totally peddling a huge one.

i know why you nutcases think obama would do such a thing, "cuz hes a musslime!!

but why hillary?

"I'm not given to conspiracies.." he says while totally peddling a huge one.

Au contraire, merely making observations based upon a long history.

i know why you nutcases think obama would do such a thing, "cuz hes a musslime!!

but why hillary?

Angela Lansbury's "Eleanor Shaw Iselin" is a great foreshadowing of Clinton. The sheer ruthless lust for power.

Also, the fact that the Democrats have turned against American thought, philosophy and tradition. They want to one-up the main bastards of the 20th Century in marching the weak into totalitarianism.

History is filled with such circumstances.

Forum List

Back