Person scales Statue of Liberty following anti-ICE protests

...I guess they don't mind foreigners flying planes into buildings murdering nearly 3000 Americans in one day

You know, when that happened on 9/11, the United Nations invoked and passed resolution 1373, which said they were going to unite and work with us to bring terrorists to justice.

Now? I personally don't think that the UN would do much now with Trump in office if there was another 9/11 type attack, because he's managed to piss them all off.
an there hasn't been too many terrorists attacks since 9-11 :rolleyes-41:

the climber should be an object of target practice

any POLITICAL FALL OUT on that bitch?
DOES SHE HAVE ADVOCATES?
She'll be paying back the City of New York for years. I'm sure they'll make her pay for all the special guys brought in. And evacuating the whole island? She'll be paying forever.
I watched while they were rounding her up and talking her down the ladder. It seemed from the way she was acting that it is a lot scarier coming down than climbing up. She seemed to freeze quite a lot once she realized where she was. I wonder if she was under the influence of something. When she started trying to climb Liberty's shoe, I was pretty sure of it.

the climber should be an object of target practice

any POLITICAL FALL OUT on that bitch?
DOES SHE HAVE ADVOCATES?
She'll be paying back the City of New York for years. I'm sure they'll make her pay for all the special guys brought in. And evacuating the whole island? She'll be paying forever.
I watched while they were rounding her up and talking her down the ladder. It seemed from the way she was acting that it is a lot scarier coming down than climbing up. She seemed to freeze quite a lot once she realized where she was. I wonder if she was under the influence of something. When she started trying to climb Liberty's shoe, I was pretty sure of it.

I do not think she will pay much at all-------she might be charged with a misdemeanor------and pay a fine. She will have LOTS OF SUPPORT
from all kinds of people now called "LIBERALS" in New York City.
Expect demonstrations in her favor-----instigated by the usual "suspects"

Cops dragging people off the Statue of Liberty for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Yes this looks like America today.

There are plenty of places where the left wing wackos can protest
Let's try it again, shall we?

I'm curious. Which of the Democrats are racist?
The white ones?
Hispanics?
Blacks?
Asians?
Native Americans?

Republicans are 90% white. Isn't that rather odd? Everyone else is racist except white Republicans?

Cops dragging people off the Statue of Liberty for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Yes this looks like America today.

There are plenty of places where the left wing wackos can protest
Let's try it again, shall we?

I'm curious. Which of the Democrats are racist?
The white ones?
Hispanics?
Blacks?
Asians?
Native Americans?

Republicans are 90% white. Isn't that rather odd? Everyone else is racist except white Republicans?
Democrats are racist because they put all focus on race. They encourage segregation. Segregated and pander, divide and concur.
The reason repubs are mostly white is due to the opposite approach; don’t focus on race. The result is that dem race-pandering generates a minority attrition among repubs.
Minorities choose to segregate themselves because of dem pandering.

New Topics

Forum List

Back