Person of interest named in Highland Park shooting

His car (notice the decal in back window)

59897225-10984543-image-a-18_1657038433629.jpg

He liked 47. Tattooed it onto his face even. Maybe AK-47?

59897185-10984543-image-m-20_1657038508593.jpg

My own "conspiracy theory" type logic follows, related to motive. Lots of speculation on my part....

He was a huge Oswald fan. Here is an example (notice newspaper on wall)...
59887473-0-image-a-11_1657023994950.jpg

I am guessing he went to the Trump rally to scope out the logistics of something big..... You know. But when he saw the Secret Service protection, he realized that is beyond his abilities. So instead, he went for the parade.

There are a lot of similarities to JFK's shooting by Oswald.
- It was a parade
- Shooter was up high out of sight, allowing him to evade capture for a bit
- Shooter used high powered rifle
- Shooter was a skinny little Left Wing Communist nutjob.

Last edited:
Did the shooter in Buffalo and Uvalde, TX obtain theirs illegally?
If they obtained theirs legally, then it's probably partly because they weren't criminals at the time they purchased the firearms.

flan327 has a good point. Criminals do tend to purchase their guns illegally since it is really the only way for them to do so, as far as I know.

In the case of the subject here, Robert Crimo III, he reportedly purchased his firearms legally. He was not a criminal at the time. The only criminal record I could find on him was underage possession of tobacco, for which he paid a $229 fine and did 90 days of probation.

Traitor Supporting Highland Parker Murderer Wore Women's Clothes In His Effort To Escape.

Robert Crimo dressed up in Drag to get away for the police......Con Dressed In Drag, where the fuck were the Proud Punks and why did they allow this Traitor Humper wear a dress?

Traitor Supporting Highland Parker Murderer Wore Women's Clothes In His Effort To Escape.

Robert Crimo dressed up in Drag to get away for the police......Con Dressed In Drag, where the fuck were the Proud Punks and why did they allow this Traitor Humper wear a dress?
They were attacking a LGBTQ event......

Like all other members of our "well regulated militia". Except for the ones who exploit the gun show loophole the NRA works so hard to maintain.
Are gun show sales a real or imagined problem? I've never been to a gun show myself, but it's my understanding that firearms dealers (anyone who makes a living selling guns and therefore has the required FFL) at gun shows still have to do the required background checks. That's not to say that sales can't be made by private sellers without the background check at gun shows, but the same is true on the streets of Chicago or the backyards in Kentucky.

Personally, I think the "gun show loophole" is another figment of the Left's imagination and meant to penalize law-abiding citizens on the RIght...

I could be convinced otherwise.

Regards,
Jim

His car (notice the decal in back window)

59897225-10984543-image-a-18_1657038433629.jpg

He liked 47. Tattooed it onto his face even. Maybe AK-47?

59897185-10984543-image-m-20_1657038508593.jpg

My own "conspiracy theory" type logic follows, related to motive. Lots of speculation on my part....

He was a huge Oswald fan. Here is an example (notice newspaper on wall)...
59887473-0-image-a-11_1657023994950.jpg

I am guessing he went to the Trump rally to scope out the logistics of something big..... You know. But when he saw the Secret Service protection, he realized that is beyond his abilities. So instead, he went for the parade.

There are a lot of similarities to JFK's shooting by Oswald.
- It was a parade
- Shooter was up high out of sight, allowing him to evade capture for a bit
- Shooter used high powered rifle
- Shooter was a skinny little Left Wing Communist nutjob.
Also 47:

P20210303AS-1901-cropped.jpg

Forum List

Back