Person of interest named in Highland Park shooting

It's him. Been delving into this guy for the last few hours. Had him pegged for a MAGAt, but can't find anything that politically motivates him. Then I thought maybe a bad relationship, but can't pin that either. It's starting to look like your run of the mill space case, copy cat killer. There could be more that comes out in the future. The only common theme, easy access to assault style weapons. Imagine that.
Nah....he's a loser. That's the common theme.

What can we say....the photo says it all. :rolleyes:

1656977111252.png

Looks like he may have worked at Abbott Labs....

1656977761778.png

Clearly is a very confused person (allegedly him in center, same "Drew" shirt, so seems to be the case)...

1656977824677.png
1656977863684.png

A frame from his video

1656978525984.png

Reposted here:

Last edited:
Nah....he's a loser. That's the common theme.

Looks like daddy was a MAGAt. Maybe an adversarial relationship.

It's him. Been delving into this guy for the last few hours. Had him pegged for a MAGAt, but can't find anything that politically motivates him. Then I thought maybe a bad relationship, but can't pin that either. It's starting to look like your run of the mill space case, copy cat killer. There could be more that comes out in the future. The only common theme, easy access to assault style weapons. Imagine that.
Nope, another lefty loser, no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

If we could just agree that men who tattoo their faces and dye their hair pink are a problem in society, we'd all be much better off.

59864361-10980973-Crimo_pictured_in-m-27_1656976084671.jpg

You have to love how stupid liberals are. They say to pass a law to make someone 21 before they can buy an ar-15. This shooter was 22. Liberals have never been able to fully demonstrate how stupid they are until a mass shooting happens.

Antifa?
Definately a Trump supporter 😄

But seriously. Watch them downplay his Antifa political views
Can't...

Screenshot_20220704-191615-070.png

You didnt click the link obviously.
You know...the link with the picture of the dude/it with dark hair.
Jesus,it's like you go out of your way to look stupid.
There was no link in the post I replied to, asshole,

Forum List

Back