Persecuting Those Who Point Out the Dirt

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
The following article discusses the persecution of dissident German citizens who dare to criticize government policies and actions. Its primary focus is the relentless hate campaign against critics of the “vaccine”, but the same techniques are being used against people who dissent from other governmental policies.

Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from Boris Reitschuster’s website. The translator’s comments are in square brackets:

The public prosecutor’s office is investigating because of #ichhabemitgemacht [I participated]
Legal parallel universe

In the US science fiction series “Spaceship Enterprise”, the heroes end up in a parallel universe one day. It is indistinguishable from theirs. Only the characters are “reversed” — “the good guys” are “the bad guys” in the parallel universe. Everything is upside down.
I have to think about this episode of my favorite series more and more often these days. And again today, when I read a tweet by FDP [Freie Demokratische Partei, Free Democratic Party] member Mic de Vries. The avid Twitter user is one of the brains behind the “We participated” campaign. It compiles the worst cases of hate speech and discrimination against people who do not want to be vaccinated against Corona (see my article “The ultimate (self-)exposure of the Corona agitators — hashtag #ichhabemitgemacht — causes a stir”).

Many of the statements collected in this way are perceived, at least by a legal layperson, as insult, defamation and/or vile slander as well as hate speech. Here are some examples:

It's safe and effective better be the only words coming out of your mouthsb...or else

Yea demockwacy!

The following article discusses the persecution of dissident German citizens who dare to criticize government policies and actions. Its primary focus is the relentless hate campaign against critics of the “vaccine”, but the same techniques are being used against people who dissent from other governmental policies.

Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from Boris Reitschuster’s website. The translator’s comments are in square brackets:

It's safe and effective better be the only words coming out of your mouthsb...or else

Yea demockwacy!

The short-lived Age of government for the people has self-terminated. Western governments everywhere have transitioned to a paradigm of government for itself, damn the fate of the people. What an astonishing and wholly shocking experience it is . . . to live through and witness firsthand the changeover of all Western governments from democracies and republics to hardcore, iron fucking fisted tyrannous autocracies.

Used to be one could expect the presumption of innocence and political persecution wasn't really a prevalent thing. Nowadays, in Western nations, one had better follow every single last government commandment to the ideological letter . . . or else. Or else you end up in prison, end up a felon stripped of all basic rights—a slave essentially, or else you end up dead, shot to death for resisting the Neo-Stasi they send to "adjust" your attitude or do a "wellness" check.

Yeah, it's a hell of a fucking time to be alive. Batten down those hatches . . .

The short-lived Age of government for the people has self-terminated. Western governments everywhere have transitioned to a paradigm of government for itself, damn the fate of the people. What an astonishing and wholly shocking experience it is . . . to live through and witness firsthand the changeover of all Western governments from democracies and republics to hardcore, iron fucking fisted tyrannous autocracies.

Used to be one could expect the presumption of innocence and political persecution wasn't really a prevalent thing. Nowadays, in Western nations, one had better follow every single last government commandment to the ideological letter . . . or else. Or else you end up in prison, end up a felon stripped of all basic rights—a slave essentially, or else you end up dead, shot to death for resisting the Neo-Stasi they send to "adjust" your attitude or do a "wellness" check.

Yeah, it's a hell of a fucking time to be alive. Batten down those hatches . . .
Western europe is completely going down the authoritarian shitter

The fining , throwing people in jail or both for all kinds of different "thought crimes " has only gotten worse after the covid sham

Next logical step though for globo homo inc ....

All we can do is wait ....I don't think it's gonna end how they want it to in the formerm USA.....of course millions upon millions are still gonna die ..but still

smsmmsmsms.jpeg

Forum List

Back