Perry, Palin: Deja vu all over again

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
A: Well, I’m pretty sure there has never been a candidate [where] all the people agree with his or her positions on the issues. And there are single-issue voters, and I understand that. I respect that. I’ve run three times in Texas and I would suggest to you, Texas is somewhat of a microcosm of the rest of the country, particularly in this first decade of the 21st century. We are very, very cosmopolitan, if you will, very urban, but we have our rural areas. We have an incredible diversity of people [who] live in this state. This is not the Texas of my father. It is a very diverse state. Running for the governorship of the state of Texas, I recognized all the diversity of thought.

CNN: Perry enters race in virtual tie with Romney, Bachmann fades « Hot Air

"I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news, too. Alaska isn't a foreign country, where it's kind of suggested, 'wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C., may be thinking when you live up there in Alaska?' Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America." — Sarah Palin, 2008

Take your partisan blinders off and recognize that Texas most certainly is more diverse than Alaska.

I say - just go ahead a make Pat Robertson president...you know, the older version of Perry.

Americans with any sense at all better hope that they can out-pray Perry.

Forum List

Back