Perry is a bully!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
In the debate Perry not only talked down too Cain by calling him "brother" several times but he wouldn't let Romney talk and kept interrupting him. Perry is really ignorant and a pompous a$$! I could never vote for him.

-

In the debate Perry not only talked down too Cain by calling him "brother" several times but he wouldn't let Romney talk and kept interrupting him. Perry is really ignorant and a pompous a$$! I could never vote for him.

-

I agree. He and his in-experience, show. That's why I like to watch these debates. Their true selves are revealed, in all but the slickest ones, which would include the experienced debater, Romney...

-

You won't have to. Stick a fork in him cause he is done. Thank Gwad.

Perry will end up being the nominee. The debates are worthless dog and pony shows. He was being aggressive. That's good. We need someone aggressive.

-

You won't have to. Stick a fork in him cause he is done. Thank Gwad.

Agreed. Perry's done.

The same goes for Santorum (though he never was a REAL contender anyway).

Cain did well but I doubt he'll overtake Romney.

Yeah, I thought it was odd that Perry started calling Cain "brother" after the flap with the hunting cabin name. Hardly an ethnic slur, and Cain didn't seem to mind, but it could come off as overly familiar.

Perry had to come off as hostile. That's better than seeming irrelevant and he has to go after Romney if he wants to win. I don't think his attacks were very well-executed, but he definitely needed to attack.

It's looks to be time for Perry to exit the stage.

I hate the term 'Bully.' It's so over-used. Time for a moratorium on the term.

Last edited:
I hate the term 'Bully.' It's so over-used. Time for a moratorium on the term.

"Bully" describes Perry perfectly. Notice how he sticks out his chest like a gorilla. I was waiting for him to start beating his chest.

I saw no evidence of Perry being a bully. I guess it's all about perception. The man is trying to be President so i'm sure he feels he has to fight to win. You gotta be tough to win these things. Remember Hillary Clinton crying on the campaign trail? That did hurt her in the long run. People lost confidence in her. I think Perry was just being aggressive. He wants to be the winner after all.

Forum List

Back