"Permanent job loses" up in the jobs report

Wow. This isn't good.
People who lost their job permanently Bros in June. We're officially in a long-term decline.

Obama use to brag and say the jobs that are gone aren't coming back. Guess what? They came back

No, they didn't. Rrump brought us a temporary surge of low level low paying jobs that quickly disappeared in his self inflicted recession/depression,

That's pure crap, of course.

Obama is the one who created all the part time jobs because of employers who didn't want to provide health insurance forced by Obamacare. The stats show that Trump created a much higher percentage of full time jobs. The average wage is also up significantly.

Only Biden and Democrats are accepting the reality of our economic forecast and prepared to save our future with time tested solutions. Trump and Republicans are quagmired and struck in make-believe pretend world.
Time tested solutions? Is that code for, "Its been so long since we've done anything good for the country they won't remember what failures we are!?"

You're speaking about conservatism..which hasn't had a successful policy implemented since...well....it's been a really long time.
The current economic situation is a direct result of the guy at the top being incompetent and taking no action when it could have lessened, maybe even largely prevented the shutdowns we see now.
Then come his Republican enablers (and I'm using a polite word to describe them) who are too scared and too politically impotent to challenge him.

Democrats bailed us out of the last two recessions that Republicans got us into. Looks like they'll be forced to do it again.
How would Trump have prevented the shutdowns?

Only Biden and Democrats are accepting the reality of our economic forecast and prepared to save our future with time tested solutions. Trump and Republicans are quagmired and struck in make-believe pretend world.

Great, and the Biden plan is what...specifically? Tell us this is the new normal?

Time tested solutions? Is that code for, "Its been so long since we've done anything good for the country they won't remember what failures we are!?"

You're speaking about conservatism..which hasn't had a successful policy implemented since...well....it's been a really long time.
The current economic situation is a direct result of the guy at the top being incompetent and taking no action when it could have lessened, maybe even largely prevented the shutdowns we see now.
Then come his Republican enablers (and I'm using a polite word to describe them) who are too scared and too politically impotent to challenge him.

Democrats bailed us out of the last two recessions that Republicans got us into. Looks like they'll be forced to do it again.
Bailed out of the disaster they created.

Great, and the Biden plan is what...specifically? Tell us this is the new normal?
Historically Dem's have used job retraining coupled with opening and exploiting new industries to replace old obsolete ones. Also, massive support for infrastructure replacement. Obama used fracking for example and Clinton used the internet/computer bubble.

Historically Dem's have used job retraining coupled with opening and exploiting new industries to replace old obsolete ones. Also, massive support for infrastructure replacement. Obama used fracking for example and Clinton used the internet/computer bubble.

Historically Dem's have used the idea of retraining and education to shove more money into the black hole of education. Years and years go by without any visible benefit. As far as Obama and fracking....your comment is just pure bullshit.

Obama Adminstration Ramps Up Legal Fight Against Fracking

Historically Dem's have used the idea of retraining and education to shove more money into the black hole of education. Years and years go by without any visible benefit. As far as Obama and fracking....your comment is just pure bullshit.

My comment is accurate. The Obama administration's efforts for making fracking responsible and safe did not prevent fracking from becoming a viable economic boost. If you are claim fracking did not grow under Obama provide some kind of evidence for your bullshit.

Wow. This isn't good.
People who lost their job permanently Bros in June. We're officially in a long-term decline.

Guess who got most of those 4.8 million jobs? Latinos.

Hospitality and agriculture jobs always increase in spring and early summer.

True, but those added last month are mainly bar and restaurant type jobs due to re-opening.

Yes, hospitality jobs. Many kitchen workers are Latino, as are hotel workers.

My comment is accurate. The Obama administration's efforts for making fracking responsible and safe did not prevent fracking from becoming a viable economic boost. If you are claim fracking did not grow under Obama provide some kind of evidence for your bullshit.

You stated Obama's "massive support" for fracking now you want to play the fricken liberal game of moving the goalpost and say Obama wanted fracking to be responsible and safe. You're a complete idiot, you know, or should know Obama canceled oil exploration on federal land. Move along you ignorant twit.

Wow. This isn't good.

Guess who got most of those 4.8 million jobs? Latinos.

Hospitality and agriculture jobs always increase in spring and early summer.

True, but those added last month are mainly bar and restaurant type jobs due to re-opening.

Yes, hospitality jobs. Many kitchen workers are Latino, as are hotel workers.

As long as those businesses keep open things will get better. As the public quits being so selfish maybe those businesses can stay open. Mask up people.

You stated Obama's "massive support" for fracking now you want to play the fricken liberal game of moving the goalpost and say Obama wanted fracking to be responsible and safe. You're a complete idiot, you know, or should know Obama canceled oil exploration on federal land. Move along you ignorant twit.
No, I won't move on. I will remain here and debate morons like you because you are so easy to shame. Oil and gas production increased under Obama. Show evidence that is not accurate and correct. Maybe I am wrong. We need you to go in action and prove me wrong.

No, I won't move on. I will remain here and debate morons like you because you are so easy to shame. Oil and gas production increased under Obama. Show evidence that is not accurate and correct. Maybe I am wrong. We need you to go in action and prove me wrong.

And the goalpost is moved again.

The vast majority of the increase in U.S. oil production occurred on private land. On land that the U.S. government controls, it was a different story. The EIA reported in 2015 that while U.S. oil and gas production overall were surging, production of natural gas on federal lands was declining. Oil production is at about the same level as it was during his first year in office.

The Irony Of President Obama's Oil Legacy

And the goalpost is moved again.

The vast majority of the increase in U.S. oil production occurred on private land. On land that the U.S. government controls, it was a different story. The EIA reported in 2015 that while U.S. oil and gas production overall were surging, production of natural gas on federal lands was declining. Oil production is at about the same level as it was during his first year in office.

The Irony Of President Obama's Oil Legacy
OK, all oil and gas on federal land is still there and owned by America. Someday we may need surplus oil and gas.

You've not shamed anyone, all you have done is show how despicable you are.

Forum List

Back