Permanent Election Fraud

I'm happy that you stand behind my opening post, but not THAT happy.
I'm sure you're happy with all the deprave delusions that dance around inside your tiny partisan head. Enjoy your wankfest!

The dramatic increase in discussions and debate of Democrat election fraud are here to stay. This dramatic increase is permanent.

The dramatic increase in discussions and debate of Democrat election fraud are here to stay. This dramatic increase is permanent.
In other words, the incessant whining of childish morons like you will never cease. Likely. You jerkoffs seem intent on bringing down the nation.

Fuck you very much.

In other words, the incessant whining of childish morons like you will never cease. Likely. You jerkoffs seem intent on bringing down the nation.

Fuck you very much.

Yeah. You keep saying that. And I keep agreeing with you. It's just that you're so fucking stupid, and so fucking brainwashed by partisan populists, that you think it's good thing. You also don't seem to understand that unscrupulous Democrats are going to play the same fucking denial game.

I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again.
There was no election fraud. That is a Big Lie by the fucked in the head right!

Here is the opening post that is forcing the lefties to evade:

"I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again."

Here is the opening post that is forcing the lefties to evade:

"I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again."
And they'll play the same game when they lose. Do you deny it? They basically already did, dicking around for four years with the Russian collusion nonsense. But simply denying the outcome is much easier. You've dumbfucks have shown them the way!

Forum List

Back