Permanent Election Fraud

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again.

Civilized Western nations all have Sunday, in-person, in-writing voting. Every step away from that model is an invitation to fraud. The ONLY exception should be Absentee Ballots (signed, notarized, documented) for people who cannot get to the polls on Election Day.

ONLY American Democrats take the position that some voters are too incompetent to get to the polls and vote. Don't be deceived. This position - opposed by Black Americans - is nothing more or less than the facilitation of fraud.

The Left is evil. Never forget it.

My prediction for this thread is lefties will evade discussing how election fraud discussions will be permanent from 2020 on, and how these discussions will be different than pre 2020 election fraud discussions. I predict that lefties just make this about defending the 2020 election, which of course will only cast an even darker shadow over it. I also predict censorship will occur on this thread.

My prediction for this thread is lefties will evade discussing how election fraud discussions will be permanent from 2020 on, and how these discussions will be different than pre 2020 election fraud discussions. I predict that lefties just make this about defending the 2020 election, which of course will only ast an even darker shadow over it. I also predict censorship will occur on this thread.

I have no doubts that Crybaby Loser Conservatives will continue their lies and misinformation to excuse losing elections.

I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again.
Be Afraid.jpg

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

You quoted my prediction, and then did exactly what I predicted.

What is there to predict?

Republicans can’t accept that they are losing elections because of their unpopular political stands

So they have to substitute stolen election claims to explain their losses to their base

America is demonstrating to the world that it is incapable of holding free and fair elections. There will be consequences!

The coming 2022 election will most likely be the beginning of the point of no return unless Trump is eliminated from the process.

A big win for the Republican party will energize Trump and make him impossible to stop. At that point even Trump's death won't stop the momentum gained toward fascism.

If you look at any academic article on how the media and academia leans left over the decades, you have your answer. They all lean left more and more and more.

How can elections ever be fair this way?

And it just keeps getting worse and worse.

But the censorship of social media is what is new to the last election

The GOP may never win another election now, that is, of significance that can stop the DNC agenda.

They will allow token opposition to give an air of political parity when there is none.

If you look at any academic article on how the media and academia leans left over the decades, you have your answer. They all lean left more and more and more.

How can elections ever be fair this way?

And it just keeps getting worse and worse.

But the censorship of social media is what is new to the last election

The GOP may never win another election now, that is, of significance that can stop the DNC agenda.

They will allow token opposition to give an air of political parity when there is none.
Demographics and the electorate has changed.
They support more social issues

Instead of adapting to a changing population, Republicans are substituting fear, misinformation and Conspiracy Theories

In post three, I said "My prediction for this thread is lefties will evade discussing how election fraud discussions will be permanent from 2020 on, and how these discussions will be different than pre 2020 election fraud discussions." As we can see, lefties are evading discussion about how election fraud discussions will be permanent from 2020 on, and how these discussions will be different than pre 2020 election fraud discussions.

Lefties are like clockwork.

In post three, I said "My prediction for this thread is lefties will evade discussing how election fraud discussions will be permanent from 2020 on, and how these discussions will be different than pre 2020 election fraud discussions." As we can see, lefties are evading discussion about how election fraud discussions will be permanent from 2020 on, and how these discussions will be different than pre 2020 election fraud discussions.

Lefties are like clockwork.
Can you show where on this thread a “leftie” actually did that?

Forum List

Back