permanent bases

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0612/p01s01-woiq.html

The admin is now starting to admitt the plan for permenant bases in Iraq.

This is a big factor in why AQ was created in the first place.

They hate the idea of a colonial permanent presence interfering with their lands.

This is what will cause the permenant exsistance of what we are fighting.

Your claim that bases in another country are somehow Colonial is pure BS. I guess Germany, Britain, Japan, South Korea and other countries are our Colonies?

You are getting more ignorant with each post, we won't have permanent bases there UNLESS the Government agrees. I realize that concept escapes you and I also know if a dem wins in 08 and we get permanent bases all will be fine with it then.

I do not think that the US government and the US military care what the Iraqi citizens want. It looks like we are going to create bases even if the Iraqi people want us to leave.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/26/AR2006092601721.html

I think AQ were cranky because there were US military bases in Saudi Arabia. Give that Mecca and Medina are in the Saudi Kingdom I think that was what was winding them up in the first place.

Ya sure thing, we will create permanent bases against the will of a legal Government and our Congress will agree. Remind me again when Bush became dictator? When the Military took over?

The information in the web site that I provided stands on its own. Bush is not a dictator. Yet, we will probably create permanent bases against the will of the Iraqi people. When a much more powerful person comes over and tells you to cooperate and allow thing to be done his way, what are you going to do? Say no?

The information in the web site that I provided stands on its own. Bush is not a dictator. Yet, we will probably create permanent bases against the will of the Iraqi people. When a much more powerful person comes over and tells you to cooperate and allow thing to be done his way, what are you going to do? Say no?

If the legal Government of Iraq tells us to leave I believe we will leave. I am not sure what planet you two live on, maybe Looney Toons?

The legal government of Iraq has already asked for troop freezes and withdrawl timetables and we ignored them.

And that elected government asked for troop freezes and withdrawl timetables.

If the legal Government of Iraq tells us to leave I believe we will leave.

Perhaps we will and perhaps we won’t. Based on the article that I provided, it looks like the Iraqi people do not want the bases. Oh well. Sometimes governments do not do what people want.

I am not sure what planet you two live on, maybe Looney Toons?

It is called earth. I somewhat expected an erroneous and irrelevant ad hominem from you. What class. Is it always the case that when someone presents an alternative perspective that does not fit your socio-political view, you stoop to such petty personal attacks and insults?

Forum List

Back