Perhaps Trump really is a God-send

He's already going to go down as one of if not the greatest POTUS' in history. If you don't know why you're not paying attention, and you're ignorant of economics and history.

The left seems to have their panties in a bunch over hydroxychloroquine, because Trump is promoting its potential benefits. One of the left's complaints is Trump may have a financial interest in this drug.

Point missed is perhaps Trump felt there was good reason to invest in this drug, because he's somewhat a William Casey type and can feel the future. He didn't cure cancer, but people are still alive likely because of this drug. That's what I call leadership. Trump loves us.

Hail Trump!

Don't buy their crap.........he has his investments in a blind trust.......

We are blessed to have Trump......there was a higher power involved in his getting into office...defeating 16 career politicians, the clinton crime machine, the obama chicago machine, hollywood and the democrat controlled press............

There was no Clinton crime machine, no Obama machine and we have not been blessed by this presidency. YOU have been deceived into thinking this was a divine presidency. You elected the crime machine, straight out of hollywood, a reality TV star, who loves putting himself in the press.

Say that to Vince Foster
Yep, and many, many others on the Clinton Body Count List. The list is QUITE real and quite extensive, starting in the late 1980's, going right up until Jeffrey Epstein's name was added. The best and most detailed list can be found on Conservapedia.com. It's a very interesting AND frightening read.
I first came across the Clinton Body Count List in October of 2016 when I was doing research on the two candidates for president. I had never heard of it before I did my research. I was horrified by the info, to say the least. If I HADN'T done any research, I most likely would've voted for the Hildebeast. After reading the detailed list, there was NO way I could vote for her. The list, a fascinating read, is also scary as hell. The carnage, since the late 1980's, that Bubba and wife Hildy have been allowed to get away with, is frightening and sad. But I AM glad that I came across it in my research, and learned about the mayhem that has been covered up since it first started. I can't stress enough how shocking and horrific the info is, but meticulously documented.
There was no body count. That's right wing conspiracy lies from Newsmax. Nobody gets away with that many murders. So you chose to believe some made up bs by a republican because that's what you wanted to believe.

I mean here is a man so brilliantly criminal that he is the president and has sex with a single 21 year old girl and gets caught because she blabs and his wife is so much more the mastermind and she gets caught using her home server sending emails. Yep, these two are the most clever and devious criminals in US history.

Last edited:
He's already going to go down as one of if not the greatest POTUS' in history. If you don't know why you're not paying attention, and you're ignorant of economics and history.

The left seems to have their panties in a bunch over hydroxychloroquine, because Trump is promoting its potential benefits. One of the left's complaints is Trump may have a financial interest in this drug.

Point missed is perhaps Trump felt there was good reason to invest in this drug, because he's somewhat a William Casey type and can feel the future. He didn't cure cancer, but people are still alive likely because of this drug. That's what I call leadership. Trump loves us.

Hail Trump!

He may have been sent to bring a decandent empire to its close. Jim Jones : Don Trump.

jim jones was a communist, Trump is not.........
I can't tell the by way he kisses Putins ass.

I have never claimed that Obama was the greatest president in history.

I've seen Trump supporters say that.

You do know they are just rocking your boat correct?

Some of them, maybe. I'm convinced that most of them believe in all the stupid shit they say.

They dont

The absolute lack of a sense of humor among the left is the most hilarious thing about them. It's like they collectively lost their funny bones en masse at noon on Jan. 20, 2017.

:laughing0301:
Yep, it's rather frightening, isn't it? My best friend, who unfortunately is a liberal lunatic, and occasionally RAGING liberal lunatic, hasn't smiled or laughed since his beloved Hildebeast lost the election in November of 2016. And I'm not making this up. I have literally NOT seen him crack a smile or laugh since. Admittedly, he didn't have much of a sense of humor to begin with, but BEFORE the election he would at least laugh and joke around once in a while. Since Trump beat the Beast, NOTHING, NADA, sense of humor COMPLETELY gone. We've stayed friends because we fortunately have many common interest besides politics. We've had to agree to stop talking about politics to keep our friendship intact. He DOES slip up occasionally and start talking shit about our president. I just laugh and don't say a word, and swiftly move us on to another topic. I just wish I could hear him laugh and joke again.
These last three years have not been funny. You guys have consistently excused and ignored an evilman and now you want to give him a second term. And for what reason?

But he didn't do that..

You guys have made yourselves believe that Obama was the worst present ever and that trump came in and immediately turned the economy around setting all time records. And that’s because you spent the 8 years of Obama not paying attention to what he was doing and instead believing every right wing biased ass commentary and lie told about him.

We were on the verge of a fucking depression when Obama took office. Had he failed like you guys have consistently claimed trump would have entered in with a full blown depression on his hands and he would not have been able to turn that around in the first year of his presidency.

It’s time to get out of silly season and face the truth. People are here dying now because trump cannot do the job. Tonight the number of death from COVID19 surpassed the H1N1 pandemic. No longer can you claim Obama did worse than trump in handling that pandemic. Trump has sat on his ass tweeting and watching fox news for the last 3 plus years while the economy Obama created kept running on it’s own. We had over a decade of job growth until last month. Trump has been in office for 3 years and almost 3 months. So trump did not create the job growth that set the records he bragged about. And still you are contemplating re electing donnie fakenews and if he gets 4 more years, you all will wish you had not done it.

I stopped reading at "fucking depression", because I find it offensive. Really I stopped reading at "fucking depression" because our lowest happened to occur on Obama's watch, and on the watch of a Democrat congress. You claim O'bummer turned things around in 2009, certainly you can't provide why that is. Trust me there's nothing to find, GDP finished at -2.5% in 2009, the lowest in many many many many decades. So tell me why I should read the rest of your BS?

I didn't say Obama turned anything around in 2009 but he did turn the economy around. You might not want to talk about GDP considering trumps has been lower. Our economy was still feeling the pain of Bush and the republicans in 2009 and Obama was operating his first year under he bush budget. The economy didn't start turning around really until 2010. What you don't want to read is not my concern and I don't have to explain anything to you but the fact that trump was handed full employment, job growth and a healthy growing economy by Obama while Obama took over in a historic bad economy whereby the only presi8ent who had it worse was FDR.

Now that's the truth of the matter whether you like it or not.

Did you just say Trump's GDP was lower than Obama's? Guess where I stopped reading this time?

Tell me, how come PROGS consistently declare they're smart & educated, stuff like that, when they consistently decorate situations such as you just did, even when a teeny bit of research would demonstrate you're grossly mistaken? By chance do you have a college degree?

Hail Trump!

He may have been sent to bring a decandent empire to its close. Jim Jones : Don Trump.

Some of them, maybe. I'm convinced that most of them believe in all the stupid shit they say.

They dont

The absolute lack of a sense of humor among the left is the most hilarious thing about them. It's like they collectively lost their funny bones en masse at noon on Jan. 20, 2017.

Yep, it's rather frightening, isn't it? My best friend, who unfortunately is a liberal lunatic, and occasionally RAGING liberal lunatic, hasn't smiled or laughed since his beloved Hildebeast lost the election in November of 2016. And I'm not making this up. I have literally NOT seen him crack a smile or laugh since. Admittedly, he didn't have much of a sense of humor to begin with, but BEFORE the election he would at least laugh and joke around once in a while. Since Trump beat the Beast, NOTHING, NADA, sense of humor COMPLETELY gone. We've stayed friends because we fortunately have many common interest besides politics. We've had to agree to stop talking about politics to keep our friendship intact. He DOES slip up occasionally and start talking shit about our president. I just laugh and don't say a word, and swiftly move us on to another topic. I just wish I could hear him laugh and joke again.
These last three years have not been funny. You guys have consistently excused and ignored an evilman and now you want to give him a second term. And for what reason?

But he didn't do that..

You guys have made yourselves believe that Obama was the worst present ever and that trump came in and immediately turned the economy around setting all time records. And that’s because you spent the 8 years of Obama not paying attention to what he was doing and instead believing every right wing biased ass commentary and lie told about him.

We were on the verge of a fucking depression when Obama took office. Had he failed like you guys have consistently claimed trump would have entered in with a full blown depression on his hands and he would not have been able to turn that around in the first year of his presidency.

It’s time to get out of silly season and face the truth. People are here dying now because trump cannot do the job. Tonight the number of death from COVID19 surpassed the H1N1 pandemic. No longer can you claim Obama did worse than trump in handling that pandemic. Trump has sat on his ass tweeting and watching fox news for the last 3 plus years while the economy Obama created kept running on it’s own. We had over a decade of job growth until last month. Trump has been in office for 3 years and almost 3 months. So trump did not create the job growth that set the records he bragged about. And still you are contemplating re electing donnie fakenews and if he gets 4 more years, you all will wish you had not done it.

I stopped reading at "fucking depression", because I find it offensive. Really I stopped reading at "fucking depression" because our lowest happened to occur on Obama's watch, and on the watch of a Democrat congress. You claim O'bummer turned things around in 2009, certainly you can't provide why that is. Trust me there's nothing to find, GDP finished at -2.5% in 2009, the lowest in many many many many decades. So tell me why I should read the rest of your BS?

I didn't say Obama turned anything around in 2009 but he did turn the economy around. You might not want to talk about GDP considering trumps has been lower. Our economy was still feeling the pain of Bush and the republicans in 2009 and Obama was operating his first year under he bush budget. The economy didn't start turning around really until 2010. What you don't want to read is not my concern and I don't have to explain anything to you but the fact that trump was handed full employment, job growth and a healthy growing economy by Obama while Obama took over in a historic bad economy whereby the only presi8ent who had it worse was FDR.

Did you just say Trump's GDP was lower than Obama's? Guess where I stopped reading this time?

Tell me, how come PROGS consistently declare they're smart & educated, stuff like that, when they consistently decorate situations such as you just did, even when a teeny bit of research would demonstrate you're grossly mistaken? By chance do you have a college degree?

Have you noticed the downward trajectory of this society over the past half century? Bipartisanly is the only way that happened. Hope COVID-19 skips over you. America's a fvcking mess.

Hail Trump!

They dont

But he didn't do that..

You really don't know what you're talking about do you? Obama entered with an economy that was have hoing jobs and the GDP would reflect that was negative. But you, being disingenuous and all, don't want to recognize that and credit Obama with the entire downturn.

Hail Trump!

The Man channels John Wayne. Donald Trump is the first President in years possessed of one hell of a backbone. He's also genuinely . . . genuine and actually cares, really cares, about America and each and every American. He's a good guy, a real good guy. That's why so many hate him—because he's genuine, because he's good. Sometimes when people see good in another person they flinch away as if staring into the face of the sun. Some people just can't handle a genuinely good fellow human being. I think that's because seeing real, true good in another human being can highlight the flaws in our own personalities, histories and lives. I mean, most people out there . . . if Christ came back and they looked into his eyes, they'd likely run away from Him because the light of good shines from him. I'm not saying Trump is Christ-like. Hell no. He's a flawed mortal man just like the rest of us. But he's got something in there, deep inside, that drives him to stand tall for the everyman and lead from the front. To Trump . . .
You’re the definition of brainwashed

Hail Trump!

They dont

But he didn't do that..

You really don't know what you're talking about do you? Obama entered with an economy that was have hoing jobs and the GDP would reflect that was negative. But you, being disingenuous and all, don't want to recognize that and credit Obama with the entire downturn.

I noticed you avoided my point that you made a statement easily proved false. Instead you decorated somehow, does anyone know what "have hoing jobs" means?

Here's some fun. Did you know the second lowest GDP performance on Obama's term occurred his last year? A real powerhouse he turned over to Trump huh?, you guys tell us constantly. That was in-spite a surge in investment triggered by the news O'bummer was to be replaced by Trump.

Last edited:

Hail Trump!
My god you need years of deprogramming therapy.

Hail Trump!

We are blessed to have Trump......there was a higher power involved in his getting into office...defeating 16 career politicians, the clinton crime machine, the obama chicago machine, hollywood and the democrat controlled press............

There was no Clinton crime machine, no Obama machine and we have not been blessed by this presidency. YOU have been deceived into thinking this was a divine presidency. You elected the crime machine, straight out of hollywood, a reality TV star, who loves putting himself in the press.

Say that to Vince Foster
Yep, and many, many others on the Clinton Body Count List. The list is QUITE real and quite extensive, starting in the late 1980's, going right up until Jeffrey Epstein's name was added. The best and most detailed list can be found on Conservapedia.com. It's a very interesting AND frightening read.
I first came across the Clinton Body Count List in October of 2016 when I was doing research on the two candidates for president. I had never heard of it before I did my research. I was horrified by the info, to say the least. If I HADN'T done any research, I most likely would've voted for the Hildebeast. After reading the detailed list, there was NO way I could vote for her. The list, a fascinating read, is also scary as hell. The carnage, since the late 1980's, that Bubba and wife Hildy have been allowed to get away with, is frightening and sad. But I AM glad that I came across it in my research, and learned about the mayhem that has been covered up since it first started. I can't stress enough how shocking and horrific the info is, but meticulously documented.
Another fascinating read is the Obama Body Count List, also on Conservapedia.com. It's very detailed as well, and meticulously documented. It's not nearly as extensive as the Clinton Body Count List, but IS just as horrifying. Many of Barry's gay lovers died very unusual deaths, a couple were murdered in cold blood. Chilling stuff, but a must read if you want to know about deaths that were covered up that have definite ties to Barry Obama.

Hail Trump!

They dont

WHEN

But he didn't do that..

I noticed you avoided my point that you made a statement easily proved false. Instead you decorated somehow, does anyone know what "have hoing jobs" means?

Here's some fun. Did you know the second lowest GDP performance on Obama's term occurred his last year? A real powerhouse he turned over to Trump huh?, you guys tell us constantly. That was in-spite a surge in investment triggered by the news O'bummer was to be replaced by Trump.

It's a tell tale sign that a person has no real argument when they start harping on typos. The fact is the economy was HEAVE HOING JOBS INTO OTHER COUNTRIES when Obama took office. Now the Forbes article stated it plain and simple. Trumps growth in his first 3 years has been less than Obamas last 3 years. Both are measured by having similar economic conditions and trump is failing. Trump has created fewer jobs and the employment rate was 4.7 percent when he started, it was falling when he started and it continued to fall and fell 1 point during trump before this pandemic. We had 75 months of consecutive job growth before trump took office and that job growth extended up until last month. So we hade a full decade of job growth and trump was not president for all those ten years. These are the facts you ignore. The surgeon in investment according to who? trump? The stock market started to rise in 2009 and continued rising through the duration of the Obama years. It was rising when trump took office and he did not have to do anything but watch it rise then take credit for it and that is what he did.

You are talking about re electing a man who lost 916 million dollars in 1 year or basically 3 million dollars per day. He lost 10 billion dollars over the course of a decade and this is the man you say turned around the economy. Trump is a self promoter, that he has talent in doing that, but he cannot govern and you don't want to put the nations fiscal health in his hands.

Again.

Hail Trump!

Say that to Vince Foster
Another fascinating read is the Obama Body Count List, also on Conservapedia.com. It's very detailed as well, and meticulously documented. It's not nearly as extensive as the Clinton Body Count List, but IS just as horrifying. Many of Barry's gay lovers died very unusual deaths, a couple were murdered in cold blood. Chilling stuff, but a must read if you want to know about deaths that were covered up that have definite ties to Barry Obama.

You might want to re up your subscription to Mad Magazine or the Onion while you're at it. Because there is no Obama body count and there is no gay Obama.

Hail Trump!
Any an attempt to associate a politician with the Creator/Supreme Being is absurd on its face.and totally laughable. It's horrifying that the primitive, superstitious ignorance of the Middle Ages has survived to the present day.

Hail Trump!
trump-out-of-locusts.jpg

You trump cult members are out of your minds. More people have died during this pandemic than died during the H1N1 pandemic with no end in sight.

We know plenty about economics. trump was handed full employment, job growth and a rising stock market. He did nothing but brag about the numbers. His policies certainly did not contribute to it and now that's all gone.

He's pushing a drug he has a vested financial interest in and doctors say it's not been tested to know whether it works.

This is the worst president in our lifetimes.

Fake News, the Democratic Party and people such as yourself are epic failures and an embarrassment to America in regards to this corona virus response with few exceptions..

Another brainwashed idiot. trump has embarrassed America on the world stage. And it is trump who has failed the country in his lack of a response to this pandemic.

You trump cult members are out of your minds. More people have died during this pandemic than died during the H1N1 pandemic with no end in sight.

We know plenty about economics. trump was handed full employment, job growth and a rising stock market. He did nothing but brag about the numbers. His policies certainly did not contribute to it and now that's all gone.

He's pushing a drug he has a vested financial interest in and doctors say it's not been tested to know whether it works.

Silence, foul Heretic! How dare thou blasphemeth the Holy name of the Great God Trump?

Thou shalt be covered in tar and thrown in yonder briar patch, lest ye hold thy tongue.
And if THAT isn't punishment enough, THEN sent to a REALLY bad neighborhood of Detroit!

If you send me to that neighborhood, it won't be so bad for me. Unless you send me there int he winter. That lake makes things real bad in Detriot in the winter.
Well, NOT so bad for you, because your skin color IS a certain hue. If a white boy like me were to show up in a rough neighborhood in Detroit, he would NOT leave alive unless he were HEAVILY armed and wearing Kevlar from head to toe.

You poor poor poor outed little pussy. Scared of blues people. Such a scared little phony. Bluespussy.

Do go on, you have the floor. Tell us all of the past times you braved the rough neighborhoods of Detroit, armed, in Kevlar head to toe, to play the blues with your brothers.

He is not even black, just some white kid from Portland

He never learned blues from blues people. And he'd do well to not attempt such.

wHITES DON'T HAVE TPO WEAR KEVLAR IN dETRIOT. bUT

Silence, foul Heretic! How dare thou blasphemeth the Holy name of the Great God Trump?

Thou shalt be covered in tar and thrown in yonder briar patch, lest ye hold thy tongue.
And if THAT isn't punishment enough, THEN sent to a REALLY bad neighborhood of Detroit!

If you send me to that neighborhood, it won't be so bad for me. Unless you send me there int he winter. That lake makes things real bad in Detriot in the winter.
Well, NOT so bad for you, because your skin color IS a certain hue. If a white boy like me were to show up in a rough neighborhood in Detroit, he would NOT leave alive unless he were HEAVILY armed and wearing Kevlar from head to toe.

I doubt that, but at the same time there are a shitload of small all white rural towns in every state I dare not stop in.

Dude, you're an anachronism. A throwback to the 1920's or something.

Get with the times, bro: Nobody's out to get you.

Hail Trump!
Blasphemer!!!!

btw, the CDC just took off of their site yesterday, all the Hydoxychlorozine info.... because it is not proven yet....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Hail Trump!

They dont

WHEN

But he didn't do that..

It's a tell tale sign that a person has no real argument when they start harping on typos. The fact is the economy was HEAVE HOING JOBS INTO OTHER COUNTRIES when Obama took office. Now the Forbes article stated it plain and simple. Trumps growth in his first 3 years has been less than Obamas last 3 years. Both are measured by having similar economic conditions and trump is failing. Trump has created fewer jobs and the employment rate was 4.7 percent when he started, it was falling when he started and it continued to fall and fell 1 point during trump before this pandemic. We had 75 months of consecutive job growth before trump took office and that job growth extended up until last month. So we hade a full decade of job growth and trump was not president for all those ten years. These are the facts you ignore. The surgeon in investment according to who? trump? The stock market started to rise in 2009 and continued rising through the duration of the Obama years. It was rising when trump took office and he did not have to do anything but watch it rise then take credit for it and that is what he did.

You are talking about re electing a man who lost 916 million dollars in 1 year or basically 3 million dollars per day. He lost 10 billion dollars over the course of a decade and this is the man you say turned around the economy. Trump is a self promoter, that he has talent in doing that, but he cannot govern and you don't want to put the nations fiscal health in his hands.

Again.

It's a tell tale sign that a person has no real argument when they start harping on typos. I can tell the difference between a typo and a sentence that makes absolutely no sense to anyone.

The fact is the economy was HEAVE HOING JOBS INTO OTHER COUNTRIES when Obama took office. Does anyone know what heave hoing jobs is? Outsourcing? It's you globalist PROGS who promote globalization most after you've taxed everyone to leave. Then there's guys like Bezos, who is also a PROG.

Now the Forbes article stated it plain and simple. Trumps growth in his first 3 years has been less than Obamas last 3 years. How come you ignored my point Obama's last year was the second worst GDP performance on his watch? Regardless, over Obama's last three years the average GDP was 2.33, Trumps was 2.53 GDP, and if you count all GDP on Obama's watch it doesn't compare to Trump's, 1.58 to 2.53. Forbes is capturing fluctuation between years. Obama's was 2.5, 2.9 & 1.6, while Trump's was 2.4, 2.9, 2.3……That's some fuzzy math they're using, I see a HUGE change between 2.9 & 1.6, how about you?

Trump has created fewer jobs and the employment rate was 4.7 percent when he started, it was falling when he started and it continued to fall and fell 1 point during trump before this pandemic. Basic logic and economics - economic recovery has space to recover following a recession. End of the day interest rates pulled us out of the recession, but you probably figure it was Obamacare. Lowest unemployment rate in U.S. history occurred on Trump's watch. Lowest black unemployment on Trump's watch. 2016 GDP was 1.6 despite a surge in investment because Trump was to replace O'bummer.

We had 75 months of consecutive job growth before trump took office and that job growth extended up until last month. Blah blah blah.

So we hade a full decade of job growth and trump was not president for all those ten years. Neat

These are the facts you ignore. I did? Consider your rant Trumped.

The surgeon in investment according to who? trump? English?

The stock market started to rise in 2009 and continued rising through the duration of the Obama years. It was rising when trump took office and he did not have to do anything but watch it rise then take credit for it and that is what he did. The fucking market hardly budged in 2016, then it SURGED following Trump's election. From January to end October 2016 the DOW gained 736 points. That sound like the bull market you claim? This stuff's simple to look up. You're short on material.

You are talking about re electing a man who lost 916 million dollars in 1 year or basically 3 million dollars per day. This is where I stopped reading. He lost 10 billion dollars over the course of a decade and this is the man you say turned around the economy. Trump is a self promoter, that he has talent in doing that, but he cannot govern and you don't want to put the nations fiscal health in his hands.

Again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back