Perhaps Trump really is a God-send

Trump a God Send? We will find out in the coming year. Let's see how we pullout of this. I believe in him, but I believe this is going to take a lot of work and the right plans for it to end upscale. I think if anyone can do it, it would be him.
And what makes you think he can pull us out of this? Do you not know his record?

Don't tell me the story of his success as a businessman because that's not true. He killed a football league that was progressing. He set a record for filing bankruptcies. He lost a billion dollars per year for a decade. He lost 916 million dollars in one year. I mean what about these things make you think trump can pull us out of this? Because he says so?
Read what you wrote. "He lost a billion dollars per year for a decade. He lost 916 million dollars in one year. " You are writing how terrible he is, losing a billion dollars every year for a decade and continue to say he even lost 916 million in one year!" How well do you know math? I bet Trump knows it better! He is better at math, making deals and running a country better than you are at posting.

Forum List

Back