Perhaps people should come to terms Noah is likely real

God didn't put two of each creature on the boat. He didn't put two of each species on the boat. He put 2 of a kind on the boat. Approx. 7,000 animals.
Haha, now you know how many animals.

Come on.

What an absurd idea. You know we know for a fact this myth is false?

Species is not the equivalent of kind. The # of kinds at that time could have been as few as 2,000. The ark could hold between 50,000 to 73,000 animals of average size.
Here is a comparison:
"Assuming the average animal to be about the size of a sheep and using a railroad car for comparison, we note that the average double-deck stock car can accommodate 240 sheep. Thus, three trains hauling 69 cars each would have ample space to carry the 50,000 animals, filling only 37 percent of the ark. This would leave an additional 361 cars or enough to make 5 trains of 72 cars each to carry all of the food and baggage plus Noah's family of eight people."

Add to that the fact that scientists have begun to add a few branches to our family. MtDNA is relatively young and came from 3 different women.
figure-1.jpg

Shit happens. As a small example, I knew I was in a bad area due to a flash flood hit 2014. Required a lot of clean-up & improvements. The following year bunches of ideal rock almost literally fell on my lap, 30 feet from the covert. I didn't even have to order it, it just happened, and wasn't govt. doing - trust me. So I built channels, and a 5 x 280 foot levee - shovel and wheel barrel. Six months later the covert ran for a second time in 17 years, and it didn't stop for three months, a record year. Left a trench below me 3.5 feet deep and wide, and it ran the following two winters too. I'd have been so fucked. It would have destroyed my house and property.

Shit happens. Noah is LIKELY a true story, mine is just a simple comparison. Here's a study suggesting the world was under water. Perhaps it wasn't the first or last. ESTIMATED 3 billion years ago, I can't help feel there's a correlation Noah lived 950 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/earth-may-waterworld-without-continents-163010000.html

Noah occurred circa 2458 BC according to the Biblical timeline. Don't listen to ding because he's dingy when it comes to Genesis and the Bible. The guy just had a similar thread up using a massive crater under Greenland. He was raked over the coals. The Bible is best read literally and the prophecies are what is allegorical and metaphor.

Anyway, since this waterworld is 3.2 B yrs ago, it doesn't fit the Biblical timeline. The only thing I could find is that it doesn't fit Darwin's timeline. A waterworld 3.2 B yrs ago would screw up his single cell development. Thus, the atheist scientists have to explain since it contradicts evolution.

Ofc, the Bible does not agree with the Darwin timeline nor a 4.5 B yr old Earth but that's another issue to hash out.

Except for the fact that there is not enough water on the planet to cover the entire surface.

Not to mention the whole "saving the animals 2 by 2" thing would only work locally.

The Bible theory explains the water and the mountains came up from the deep. We have evidence for it under the ocean. Furthermore, Mt. Everest and the Himalayas weren't as high as they are now.

Heh, you need to check your natural selection as God called the different species of animals together and they went in the ark 2 x 2.

Shit happens. As a small example, I knew I was in a bad area due to a flash flood hit 2014. Required a lot of clean-up & improvements. The following year bunches of ideal rock almost literally fell on my lap, 30 feet from the covert. I didn't even have to order it, it just happened, and wasn't govt. doing - trust me. So I built channels, and a 5 x 280 foot levee - shovel and wheel barrel. Six months later the covert ran for a second time in 17 years, and it didn't stop for three months, a record year. Left a trench below me 3.5 feet deep and wide, and it ran the following two winters too. I'd have been so fucked. It would have destroyed my house and property.

Shit happens. Noah is LIKELY a true story, mine is just a simple comparison. Here's a study suggesting the world was under water. Perhaps it wasn't the first or last. ESTIMATED 3 billion years ago, I can't help feel there's a correlation Noah lived 950 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/earth-may-waterworld-without-continents-163010000.html

Noah occurred circa 2458 BC according to the Biblical timeline. Don't listen to ding because he's dingy when it comes to Genesis and the Bible. The guy just had a similar thread up using a massive crater under Greenland. He was raked over the coals. The Bible is best read literally and the prophecies are what is allegorical and metaphor.

Anyway, since this waterworld is 3.2 B yrs ago, it doesn't fit the Biblical timeline. The only thing I could find is that it doesn't fit Darwin's timeline. A waterworld 3.2 B yrs ago would screw up his single cell development. Thus, the atheist scientists have to explain since it contradicts evolution.

Ofc, the Bible does not agree with the Darwin timeline nor a 4.5 B yr old Earth but that's another issue to hash out.

Charles Darwin never proposed a timeline of a 4.5 billion year old planet.

You should understand Darwin’s work before incorrectly attributing timelines he never proposed.

Forum List

Back