Performance Versus Personality

Of course. Never really been one to play along with the "those words are bad and these words are good" game. Why do you let people tell you what words are acceptable and which are not?
I bet you wouldn't call your mother a *unt for any reason so why is it ok to use vile language against others. We all use the 4 letter words but that doesn't mean it is acceptable in a civilized society.

What passes for "leadership" among democrats is determined by the liberal media and the media never saw a democrat they didn't like. My guess is that Biden's approval rating is far lower than the media admits but they will continue to prop up the doddering old fool until something traumatic happens that can't be ignored.

What passes for "leadership" among democrats is determined by the liberal media and the media never saw a democrat they didn't like. My guess is that Biden's approval rating is far lower than the media admits but they will continue to prop up the doddering old fool until something traumatic happens that can't be ignored.
From what I have heard recently, coming out of Obama's liberal, leftist, and dirty mouth, if something bad is reported by the leftist media Obama will get all indignant and demand more censorship. The left can kiss my dark spot.

Let's check.

Let's remind of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.

To put it another way, can you name any elected official whe came closer to the ideal?
Ronald Reagan.

I bet you wouldn't call your mother a *unt for any reason so why is it ok to use vile language against others. We all use the 4 letter words but that doesn't mean it is acceptable in a civilized society.

When their lack of geopolitical understanding is revealed, the lower level poster does what you just saw.

Leftist leadership infantilized the electorate.

Stay on your parent's insurance until you are 26 versus go out and earn a living.

Vote for the face and talking points of a candidate, or the policies he or she brings.

We'll see in the next go-round.

And John Solomon provideds the context:

"Still Teflon: The Trump comeback no one's talking about​

Former President Donald Trump now enjoys the highest favorability rating among the seven U.S. political leaders tracked in the RealClearPolitics (RCP) polling average, marking a striking political transformation from where he was 15 months ago while leaving office.

Trump has a favorability rating of 45.8%, more than three points higher than President Joe Biden's rating of 42.6%, according to the RCP average.

The other five political leaders polled — Vice President Kamala Harris, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) — all have lower favorability numbers than both Trump and Biden.

Trump also has a lower unfavorability rating than all the other figures except for McCarthy and Schumer. (One reason Trump doesn't have the lowest is both McCarthy and Schumer garner significantly more responses of "don't know" or "unsure" than Trump.)

Even with such favorable results for Trump, they may not tell the full story of public support for the 45th president.

Indeed, Trump tends to do better in job approval ratings than favorability ratings. The latter tend to incorporate more personal feelings beyond evaluating a subject's performance in office. Throughout Trump's time in the White House, polling showed the public approved of his job as president more than they approved of him as a person."

Have voters grown up enouth to choose what is better for the nation and the world, or continue to vote in the immature mode that they were taught in government school?

Here's how we tell:

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

1652448442229.png

Forum List

Back