Perfect Vehicle for Highway Protests

I took the "running rails" off mine ... Didn't like them grabbing stuff in the woods and throwing it under the truck ...
And they made wind noise at higher speeds.

Now I almost have to take a running jump to get in the truck ... It's still fun though ... :auiqs.jpg:

I know, right? I was considering an escalator.

Pfft ... It'll do ... I mean all you need is a little clearance and momentum ...
I try not to run into walls ... Screws up the paintjob ...
:auiqs.jpg:

52652216387_c293365945_z.jpg

Those little square holes in the back thingy are made in the factory to hold the confederate flag.
In Canada they're for holding the Chi-com flag and lately a few Ukraine flags.

Those little square holes in the back thingy are made in the factory to hold the confederate flag.
In Canada they're for holding the Chi-com flag and lately a few Ukraine flags.

I live in Louisiana ... What the hell would I need an Alabama Battle Flag for?

Plus ... The speed limit is upwards of 75 mph ... I can get away with 80 mph ... A flag ain't going to last long if you stick it back there ...
And you would praying the pole didn't end up in someone else's windshield ... Damn you Canadians are dumb ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

I live in Louisiana ... What the hell would I need an Alabama Battle Flag for?

Plus ... The speed limit is upwards of 75 mph ... I can get away with 80 mph ... A flag ain't going to last long if you stick it back there ...
And you would praying the pole didn't end up in someone else's windshield ... Damn you Canadians are dumb ... :auiqs.jpg:

They can't go that fast because of snow and ice. :dunno:

Finally, a car to deal with those pesky road blocking protests by fanatical leftist radicals. No need to run them over anymore.....kinda takes the fun out of that.
Meh. An M939 with a cow catcher, extraordinarily loud PA system and a coax water cannon / M2HB is a lot cheaper, more effective and orders of magnitude scarier.

dsc_0149-red.jpg

Forum List

Back