PERFECT example of what's teaching your kids in first grade

of course they do. it's their job. They tell you they're doing it. They tell the kids not to tell their parents what is going on. Many parents got to see what the teachers and schools do during the scamdemic lockdowns. THEY KNOW. THat's why there has been a fair amount in the uptick of home schooling and private schooling. The school boards tell you what they support and how they are influencing your kids and you can be damned as far as they are concerned. Don't tell me that these teachers are not propagandizing. THEY MOST CERTAINLY ARE.

1648571669953.png

I am pro police in part because they are not trying to turn little children into faggots
You mean if you hear about any isolated instance of police misconduct you don't assume that represents the entire profession? Imagine that.

Ukraine's a mess, Economy being burned down, food prices rising, food shortages and Biden wants to make sure kids get their sex education.

It's not tragic that these kids aren't being perverted. It is a blessing. It is how kids SHOULD be raised. Let them be children for as long as possible.

I don't think i've ever seen a profession with such potential to destroy our children...and they do. Sure there are a few good ones but they are driven out of their positions or they have to keep their mouths shut. I don't know how it is where you are but that is what we see here all the time. and now they are open about it.
Remind us all again how long you have been teaching, please!

The problem is that the good teachers have no power. The school boards are leftist, the VAST majority of the teachers hired ARE leftists, the principals, the registrar, the city council. I think now we see why democrats get elected. In the town where i lived and still own property, the university has finagled ways to outvote city residents. The professors sent these kids into the city tax office prior to november election years and have them register as tax paying citizens. That means they vote in the November election and let me tell you...they Swamp our little polling places with their presence and they vote democrat and then they vote by absentee in their own home towns whereever that may be. Our tax person, being democrat, was part of this. THEN after the election, they go back into the tax office and they rescind that tax paying citizen register. No money out of their pockets, democrat elected, University in control of the city. It stinks. Same university looks for ways to infiltrate local schools, even private schools, businesses.
In many thousands of school districts, that is simply not true. Put your broad brush way!

Chinese third graders are learning multi variable calculus. US third graders are learning that men can have babies.

With all these examples, now posted, will those who kept demanding examples of teachers actually teaching 3rd grade and younger students the LBGT+ agenda now come back and admit that it is happening?

With all these examples, now posted, will those who kept demanding examples of teachers actually teaching 3rd grade and younger students the LBGT+ agenda now come back and admit that it is happening?
They won't. They deny until they no longer can. They move on to a new flavor of the month. The war has many fronts.

SMH. Just shaking my fucking head. Skank trash like that makes me incredibly glad that no one I care about has children in public school. That thing is eventually going to get a hurt put on it by a parent.
Indeed,aren’t you grateful you grew up when you did instead of being a kid in this day and age having the trash rammed down your throut they are getting rammed down with

Instead of sniveling about it why don't you quit you job and become a teacher and fix the problem? Crying isn't going to fix it. I bet those kids will years for what you have to say. And by the way you are allowed to homeschool so then do it I'm all for it if that's what you want. Then it's no longer a problem.

Instead of sniveling about it why don't you quit you job and become a teacher and fix the problem? Crying isn't going to fix it. I bet those kids will years for what you have to say. And by the way you are allowed to homeschool so then do it I'm all for it if that's what you want. Then it's no longer a problem.
You should go back to school and work on spelling and punctuation.

This is a small issue occurring in a small percentage of schools. So homeschool your own kids and there's no issue. If it doesn't happen in your town it's a non issue. Total NON issue.

Forum List

Back