Pepper-Spray by a Cruel and Cowardly NYC Cop

Notice that that fat old pig also targeted the pretty one?

Gee, I wonder why.

No, that was a rhetorical comment.

I suspect strongly I know why he targeted her.

You women who are or were pretty probably know where I'm headed with this.

There is a kind of misogynist who is hetero but who hates those pretty women that he knows he can never get.

FWIW, there is a kind of misandrist who is hetero who also hates men she knows she has no chance with, too.

You cannot always get what you want, but sometimes you can hurt it seems to be their modus operandi.

Last edited:
Boo hoo hoo, protestors breaking the law got maced, maybe next time we should just shoot them.

Protestors in detention maced by a cop who then runs away so he doesn't get caught and charged with assault?

You sir, are an ass.

Gee, I wonder why.

There is a kind of misogynist who is hetero but who hates those pretty women that he knows he can never get.

FWIW, there is a kind of misandrist who is hetero who also hates men she knows she has no chance with, too.

You cannot always get what you want, but sometimes you can hurt it seems to be their modus operandi.

I guess the fat and ugly ones wouldn't understand.:eusa_eh:

Gee, I wonder why.

I guess the fat and ugly ones wouldn't understand.:eusa_eh:

They might but not to the degree of those who live it.

Boo hoo hoo, protestors breaking the law got maced, maybe next time we should just shoot them.

Protestors in detention maced by a cop who then runs away so he doesn't get caught and charged with assault?

You sir, are an ass.
He ran to the bathroom to change his shorts. Cops and meatheads often have an orgasm when inflicting pain.

Bullies and sadists do tend to be cowards.

wtf? What law were they breaking? People aren't allowed to peaceable protest? Since when?

To the OP . . . the cop is nothing but a bully and an asshole. What was the point of that anyway? The protesters were corralled (wtf is up with that?) and not being violent. I noticed none of the cops bothered to see if those sprayed were ok either. Asses.

Gee, I wonder why.

And then there're the misogynists like you who constantly like to remind women that their truth worth is in how pretty they are. :eusa_eh: Oh, yeah, right, everybody's always jealous of the pretty women. (I need an eye-rolling emoticon)

Dude, you are better than that.

He was out of line for doing that, and I hope he gets whats coming to him (at the hands of his peers, not a mob)

It was cowardly. Certainly not going to win support from me for it.

That seemed seriously out of line. First corral a group of people in a circle of mesh fencing (mostly female people, btw) then when they are standing there, bewildered, walk up and spray the bunch of them in the face, while the cops holding the fenced corral turn their own faces away.

Where is an investigative reporter asking some hard questions when its needed?

Forum List

Back