Pepe Le Pew banned

If anyone was going to commit rape, a cartoon didn't push them over the edge.

And if you think cartoons are dangerous, you're a moron.

March 11, 2008— -- A 10-year-old Washington state boy died Monday of injuries he suffered Saturday when he buried his head in a sandbox during a play date while mimicking a favorite cartoon character.

The mimicry involved Codey's playmates burying him head-first in a one-foot-deep sandbox,
A kid did something dumb.

Can you find an article about an adult committing rape due to a cartoon skunk?

Still I remember as a kid watching Lost in Space and being SO FRUSTRATED that the girls (Penny and Judy) never got to have any real adventures. They were always being saved.
Oh yes, the good old days. The times that Trump wants to model to make america great again.
When women were Phyllis Schlafly , or Anita Bryant.
I remember rooting for Billie Jean King over Bobby Riggs. And i can't help compare Riggs to Trump.
That explains why Trump never put women in positions of power in his Administration.

Oh, wait...

well Cuomo is a real person, and Gov at that, Pepe is a cartoon stun skunk....fyi, it's also not a good idea to drop pianos on other people....

but you have a point, maybe it's too much to ask for Dems not to act like Looney Tunes characters
We are used to cartoon violence. Besides, how many people can get their hands on an ACME catalog.

But cartoon sex is still frowned upon.

'Fritz The Cat,' The Infamous X-Rated Cartoon
Guess you never saw Heavy Metal, 1981.
omg. That was cool. So was that other one. I THINK the name of it was American something. Great animation and tunes.
American Pop. Awesome movie.

In the wake of Dr. Seuss Enterprises' announcement that six old books would no longer be printed, culture critics are putting fresh attention on other aspects of children's media — including The Looney Tunes' Pepé Le Pew. On Wednesday, Charles M. Blow wrote an opinion column for The New York Times saying, among other things, that Pepé "normalized rape culture."

Blow pointed to the problematic features of children's media as well, recalling even more obscure old characters like Speedy Gonzales and Mammy Two Shoes. However, the condemnation of Pepé Le Pew seemed to hit some readers especially hard.

So....now some of our favorite cartoons are a no no. When is this insanity going to stop? Blow can blow me.

Looks like Cuomo attacking his prey.

Wait. Pepe is gender confused because the other dude doesn't want his advances

Pepe thinks he is a girl. What is the problem. Gender confused homo

Au contraire, mon ami, the other character is not a dude, the other dudette is a gato. Skunks and cats don't mix.

Thank you. I never watched it as a kid for a reason.

Here is the future. All the cartoons that pass the liberal test will have another issue. Any cartoon from the past that does not have one black character will be racist because of their insensitivity of the time.

You watch. It will happen. At least Charles Schultz was ahead of his time. But he did not have a faggot in the strip so that will be the next after the no blacks. WATCH!!!!

This ultra sensitive/victim culture that we are living in has removed any entertainment value of anything coming out of Hollywierd. I don't watch much of anything on MSM anymore. Every show on prime time has an LGBTQ couple or character and a mixed race character or couple. The per capita comparisons between reality and prime time television are skewed tremendously. Instead of reflecting actual society they are purely fictional representations of some liberals wet dream.

These people need to watch a cartoon of the skunk and then a Snoop Dog rap video and compare and contrast. WTF is wrong with these people????lolol

NPR Lists Cardi B’s ‘Wet Ass Pu**y’ as ‘Best’ Song of 2020
National Public Radio (NPR), which is subsidized by American taxpayers, listed Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s raunchy hit song “WAP” (“Wet Ass Pussy”) as one of the “best” songs of 2020, including it in part of its “silver linings playlist” released this month.

That's different. Somehow. It just is.

In the wake of Dr. Seuss Enterprises' announcement that six old books would no longer be printed, culture critics are putting fresh attention on other aspects of children's media — including The Looney Tunes' Pepé Le Pew. On Wednesday, Charles M. Blow wrote an opinion column for The New York Times saying, among other things, that Pepé "normalized rape culture."

Blow pointed to the problematic features of children's media as well, recalling even more obscure old characters like Speedy Gonzales and Mammy Two Shoes. However, the condemnation of Pepé Le Pew seemed to hit some readers especially hard.

So....now some of our favorite cartoons are a no no. When is this insanity going to stop? Blow can blow me.

Au contraire, mon ami, the other character is not a dude, the other dudette is a gato. Skunks and cats don't mix.

Here is the future. All the cartoons that pass the liberal test will have another issue. Any cartoon from the past that does not have one black character will be racist because of their insensitivity of the time.

You watch. It will happen. At least Charles Schultz was ahead of his time. But he did not have a faggot in the strip so that will be the next after the no blacks. WATCH!!!!

This ultra sensitive/victim culture that we are living in has removed any entertainment value of anything coming out of Hollywierd. I don't watch much of anything on MSM anymore. Every show on prime time has an LGBTQ couple or character and a mixed race character or couple. The per capita comparisons between reality and prime time television are skewed tremendously. Instead of reflecting actual society they are purely fictional representations of some liberals wet dream.

These people need to watch a cartoon of the skunk and then a Snoop Dog rap video and compare and contrast. WTF is wrong with these people????lolol

Better yet..the lyrics of Cardi B's rap song.

I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak, woo (ah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (ayy, ayy)
Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (yeah)
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (yeah)
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I'll run down on him 'fore I have a nigga running me (pow, pow)
Talk your shit, bite your lip (yeah)
Ask for a car while you ride that dick (while you ride that dick)
You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang (yeah)
He already made his mind up 'fore he came (ayy, ah)
Now get your boots and your coat (ah, ah, ah)
For this wet-ass pussy
He bought a phone just for pictures
Of this wet-ass pussy (click, click, click)
Pay my tuition just to kiss me
On this wet-ass pussy (mwah, mwah, mwah)
Now make it rain if you wanna
See some wet-ass pussy (yeah, yeah)
Look, I need a hard hitter, I need a deep stroker
I need a Henny drinker, I need a weed smoker
Not a garden snake, I need a king cobra
With a hook in it, hope it lean over
He got some money, then that's where I'm headed
Pussy A1, just like his credit
He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it
I let him taste it, now he diabetic
I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing
That swing in the back of my throat
My head game is fire, punani Dasani
It's going in dry and it's coming out soggy
I ride on that thang like the cops is behind me (yeah, ah)
I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo
Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating
Put him on his knees, give him something to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating (ah)
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
If he ate my ass, he's a bottom feeder
Big D stand for big demeanor
I could make you bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name
Ah (whores in this house)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy
Now from the top, make it drop
That's some wet-ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP
Macaroni in a pot
That's some wet-ass pussy, huh

This is okay, but a cartoon skunk is bad.

I hate to break the bad news to you but in the real animal world-------pepe would be considered a gentleman.
If they were praying mantis, she would chew his head off when they were done and eat him.

In praying mantises, around 25 percent of all sexual encounters result in the death of the male.
If I had sex with Cardi B, I'd want to die.

NPR Lists Cardi B’s ‘Wet Ass Pu**y’ as ‘Best’ Song of 2020
National Public Radio (NPR), which is subsidized by American taxpayers, listed Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s raunchy hit song “WAP” (“Wet Ass Pussy”) as one of the “best” songs of 2020, including it in part of its “silver linings playlist” released this month.

That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Oh Lord................lolol.......................Could you imagine what a Gyno would find in there if he dug a bit...ewwwwww

Ev6efoRWQAA6cQT

Forum List

Back