People with good credentials doubt the prevailing view of how we got here.

Dec 17, 2021
Here is a document that everyone should have a look at. Some of you may have seen this before, but I'm sure some have not. I would like to get some reactions.

Attachments

• Scientific-Dissent-from-Darwinism-List-04072020 (1).pdf
    576.5 KB · Views: 16
You need to put a little more info in there. I'm not ready to click on that yet.

Anyone with store bought malware protection want to check this out?

Yawn. How about we do experiments instead of wasting time speculating?

I don't know how YOU got here.

I'm pretty clear on how I got here.

i'm going to guess that this is what you're referring to?
Actually that's not what I was referring to. It is a document called A Scientific Dissent From Darwinism. It has a statement questioning Darwinism, and a long list of people with good science credentials who agree with the statement. Many of them have advanced degrees in the life sciences.

Actually that's not what I was referring to. It is a document called A Scientific Dissent From Darwinism. It has a statement questioning Darwinism, and a long list of people with good science credentials who agree with the statement. Many of them have advanced degrees in the life sciences.
So?

So what?

No one cares about Darwinism anymore. Only Christians, because it threatens them.

Darwinism is 19th century. These days we deal with chaotic attractors on stochastic manifolds. Darwin is dead.

I think you're referring to a list of names assembled by the cranks at the Disco'tute. The list dates back to 2001, BTW. What is important to understand is that the signatories to the 'tutes list of “scientists” are largely unqualified to express any scientific judgment on evolutionary theory / biology and many were religiously motivated.

This is the kind of nonsense continues the long tradition of those hoping to force religionism into the public school systems.

ID'ism evolved (<----see what I did there?) directly from creationism, and was intended specifically to avoid the constitutional challenges that doomed creationer science in the 1980s.

lists of 'quotes' from phony scientists is the pattern of behavior we see from the phony 'chem engineer' who opens thread after thread to literally scream out his acrid brand of religionism.

Last edited:
My views : Over 1,000 scientists are of different opinions. They express opposition through words & action. Yeah, so many questions about theory of evolution. lol. :)

Source:

1) Dissent from Darwin – There is a scientific dissent from Darwinism and it deserves to be heard. – Dissent from Darwin – There is a scientific dissent from Darwinism and it deserves to be heard./

Download the list here https://www.discovery.org/m/securepdfs/2021/07/Scientific-Dissent-from-Darwinism-List-07152021.pdf

2) Hundreds Of Scientists Question Darwin's Theory Of Evolution – Hundreds Of Scientists Question Darwin's Theory Of Evolution/

3) Over 1,000 Scientists Openly Dissent From Evolution Theory - The New American – Over 1,000 Scientists Openly Dissent From Evolution Theory - The New American/

4) Youtube

My views : Over 1,000 scientists are of different opinions. They express opposition through words & action. Yeah, so many questions about theory of evolution. lol. :)

Source:

1) Dissent from Darwin – There is a scientific dissent from Darwinism and it deserves to be heard. – Dissent from Darwin – There is a scientific dissent from Darwinism and it deserves to be heard./

Download the list here https://www.discovery.org/m/securepdfs/2021/07/Scientific-Dissent-from-Darwinism-List-07152021.pdf

2) Hundreds Of Scientists Question Darwin's Theory Of Evolution – Hundreds Of Scientists Question Darwin's Theory Of Evolution/

3) Over 1,000 Scientists Openly Dissent From Evolution Theory - The New American – Over 1,000 Scientists Openly Dissent From Evolution Theory - The New American/

4) Youtube

You cut and pasted this Disco'tute nonsense in another thread within this forum.

Forum List

Back