People who refuse to live with blacks as neighbors are racist

gipper
Damn. You think it’s 1950.

The past, present and future of blk ppl in the USA concern me the most and in that history, white people (white supremacists) have been the main evil.

gipper
Damn. You think it’s 1950.

The past, present and future of blk ppl in the USA concern me the most and in that history, white people (white supremacists) have been the main evil.
I have been waiting for you to thank me for my ancestors who fought and died to free yours. Nows the time. Do it!

22lcidw
Bring the faults of African Americans to the forefront with your views on racism.

Racism is nothing do with what black people.

Barack Obama was everything white people said blk ppl should be. He was smart, succesful, educated, obeyed the law, had no kids out of wedlock, no sagging pants, spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites, raised his kids, looked after his family, loved his wife, never cheated, mowed the lawn, not on welfare and say what ever about his presidency or polices but Obama personally ?

There was not 1% of scandal on that guy.

Now did that stop him from him from getting racism ?

No.

So lets cut the crap.
I have nothing wrong with Obama. I do have many things against his politics. And that is revolutionary.

gipper
I have been waiting for you to thank me for my ancestors who fought and died to free yours. Nows the time. Do it!

The Civil War was never about freeing enslaved Black Americans. In fact, the first policy during the beginning of the Civil War was for the Union Army to return any Black slave who escaped during the war, back to southern plantation owners. Also SLAVERY WAS IN THE NORTH too

Lincoln made it clear, at the on-set of war that, if he could maintain the union with slavery intact, he would. Lincoln was trying to preserve the Union because the South was getting too rich & powerful off of slavery that they were trying to exit from the Union accordingly.

So basically Lincoln said if he could save the union by keeping slavery,he would do it. That throws Lincoln the liberator right out the window

And its funny White people have a problem with slave reparations but they didn’t have a problem getting paid hundreds or dollars for every slave they owned that was freed.

And even after freedom white ppl act like racism just stopped.

Once slavery ended, former slaves and their descendants were then subjected to black codes, "legalized" segregation, lynchings, and being terrorized by the KKK. Not to mention slavery robbed black Americans and their enslaved ancestors of their sovereignty.

22lcidw
I have nothing wrong with Obama.

It's not about you. It's about the fact that racism has nothing to do with what blk ppl do.

gipper

The Civil War was never about freeing enslaved Black Americans. In fact, the first policy during the beginning of the Civil War was for the Union Army to return any Black slave who escaped during the war, back to southern plantation owners. Also SLAVERY WAS IN THE NORTH too

Lincoln made it clear, at the on-set of war that, if he could maintain the union with slavery intact, he would. Lincoln was trying to preserve the Union because the South was getting too rich & powerful off of slavery that they were trying to exit from the Union accordingly.

So basically Lincoln said if he could save the union by keeping slavery,he would do it. That throws Lincoln the liberator right out the window

And its funny White people have a problem with slave reparations but they didn’t have a problem getting paid hundreds or dollars for every slave they owned that was freed.

And even after freedom white ppl act like racism just stopped.

Once slavery ended, former slaves and their descendants were then subjected to black codes, "legalized" segregation, lynchings, and being terrorized by the KKK. Not to mention slavery robbed black Americans and their enslaved ancestors of their sovereignty.
I wasn’t talking about the war as a whole. I was talking about my ancestors. They were devoted abolitionists. They fought solely to free your ancestors. Don’t you think I deserve a thank you at the every least?

Almost all blacks complain about “white supremacy” and how they suffer at the hands of whites. But when they have money, most buy homes in neighborhoods with tiny black populations.

Last month, discussing his third memoir, Barack Obama lamented that his presidency didn’t break “the fever of racism” in America, and that it has “been a defining feature of a lot of our life.” He seems happy to expose himself to that feature these days.

The Obama family recently bought an $11,750,000 mansion in Martha’s Vineyard.
Martha’s Vineyard is in Duke County, Massachusetts, which is 86.9 percent white, 4.7 percent black, 3.9 percent Hispanic, 3.0 percent mixed, 1.3 percent American Indian, and 1.1 percent Asian.

After they left the White House, the Obamas bought this $8,100,000 house in Washington, D.C. It’s in the ritzy Kalorama neighborhood, which is 82.9 percent white and only 3.8 percent black.

Bix noodles!
Nice thread title to gain attention... :thup:
I have said for years, Obama took the office with an opportunity not afforded to most Presidents. He had massive popularity, and both houses on his side. He was the first black President. He could set the tone for better race relations. But he showed his true colors almost immediately with "Beer Gate".
One of his crony fellow racist black friends acted like a complete ass when police thought he was breaking into a home, refusing to identify himself, refusing to cooperated with the officer. An officer who just happened to literally write the book on police diversity training.
And what did Obama do? He attacked the police, calling them stupid. Stupid!! And of course said it was racist.
After finding out it was his friend who was acting stupid. Oops.
But it showed us who he was for the first time.
He failed.

TheParser
Because those very same athletes are always opening their big mouths and calling other people "racists."

Black people don't complain enough about racism enough and that's true of most blk athletes.

that's why Colin Kaepernick stood out so much because very few blk players have that courage because it takes courage to attack a system that you are dependent on

What are you smoking?

Black people whine all the time about racism and accuse others of being the racist when in fact blacks are the most racist group in america and are Obessed with it....accusing others of what they are..which is PROJECTING which is what you do all the time.
Colin Kaepaernick is a stuck on himself moron Raised by well off whites--he certainly never suffered under any discrimination. Fact is that wasn't the best quarterback ever and when he was a having a bad day and wanted to rebel like a child ---he took a knee in a "I'm black so I can be as bad as I want" type of stupidity that has become so common.

gipper
I wasn’t talking about the war as a whole.
I was talking about my ancestors. They were devoted abolitionists. They fought solely to free your ancestors. Don’t you think I deserve a thank you at the every least?

Racism was not abolished. Secondly you don't get credit for doing something you should not have been doing in the first place.

Turtlesoup
blacks are the most racist group in america and are Obessed with it....accusing others of what they are..which is PROJECTING which is what you do all the time.

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are obsessed with race.

gipper
I wasn’t talking about the war as a whole.
I was talking about my ancestors. They were devoted abolitionists. They fought solely to free your ancestors. Don’t you think I deserve a thank you at the every least?

Racism was not abolished. Secondly you don't get credit for doing something you should not have been doing in the first place.

See this libs? This is your future.

Well meaning whites will move into marginal black areas. Then they start making changes. The vacant store next to the head shop becomes a coffee shop with spoken word poets. A day spa offers facials and a starving artist can finally afford a gallery.

Then blacks protest against gentrification and demand that the whites leave.
I don’t want anything to do with 90 percent of blacks . They’re subhuman animals of violence and stupidity

My work is 15 percent black and I wish lt was zero
. They’re utterly impossible to deal with on any level . They have zero cognitive functions and get peevish over anything

I spent all of my childhood living in black areas. I have lived in Harlem, Oakland and Compton. Thst was when blacks had strong families with a father in the house taking care of his family. They were good families too. Honest. Reliable and loyal friends.

Then something happened. They became what they are today. Very sad. We all lost something when it changed.

Forum List

Back