People who oppose Gay Rights, why do you oppose them?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Serious replies only!!
I do not want to offend anyone, so keep your rude comments to yourself. I just want to understand why someone would oppose gay marriage and such, so I figured this was the best way to go about it.
Why are gays hated in America?
gay-rights_14076.jpg

I'm opposed to special rights for any group. Currently gays have exactly the same rights as anyone else.

"One of dem dere negroes has the same rights as everbuddy else. He can get married to anyone of the same race. Jes lahk the restovus."

Same bullshit. Different decade.

Serious replies only!!
I do not want to offend anyone, so keep your rude comments to yourself. I just want to understand why someone would oppose gay marriage and such, so I figured this was the best way to go about it.
Why are gays hated in America?
gay-rights_14076.jpg

What rights don't gays have?

I'm opposed to special rights for any group. Currently gays have exactly the same rights as anyone else.
Nope. Married gays cannot collect all the same government cash and prizes protected by law for married straights.
Wrong. Any homosexual married to someone of the opposite sex can collect the same benefits.
You fail.
I so saw this coming, that I typed out my response while you were typing this bullshit. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"One of dem dere negroes has the same rights as everbuddy else. He can get married to anyone of the same race. Jes lahk the restovus."

Totally different. Not even close. Are gays barred from marrying people of the opposite gender? Please post the marriage license application that asks for sexual orientation. We'll wait.

Totally different.
Nope. Same bullshit. Different decade.
Totally wrong. A black man could not marry a white woman but a white man can. A gay man can marry a woman and vice versa. Gay men and straight men have exactly the same rights. No matter how many times you stamp your little feet it wont make it true.

Forum List

Back