People who oppose Gay Rights, why do you oppose them?

Yes they do... unless they reside in a state that doesn't legally recognize same sex marriage

Thus they do not have the same rights.

... and that is about to change.

Hopefully.

There' a lot of things one can and can't do that vary from state to state... hardly constitutes a violation of equal protection under the law. Otherwise, it would be a requirement that every state had the same laws.

Post #4 is the same as post #15.... you don't elaborate on anything in either one.. stop being such a jackass.
Yes. Like I said. "Did I not already say this? Yes. Yes, I did say this already."

Rabbi THEN ASKED WHERE I HAD ALREADY SAID IT! And so I told him. Post #4.

Do you have a memory like that of a goldfish?

Are you high? The posts are virtually identical in referring to cash prizes.... that doesn't mean shit.
Yes. Virtually identical. Exactly my point. I was forced to repeat myself.

I said gays are denied the same cash and prizes established by law.

Then someone asked what rights they are being denied.

So I repeated myself about the cash and prizes, and said I had already said it. It was kind of weird I had already explained what rights gays were being denied and then someone asked what rights they were being denied, don't you think?

Then Rabbi asked where I had already said it. So I told him.

Then you come along and point out I had made virtually the same post twice. A real genius.

All caught up now?

So.. you have nothing but cute generalities... Yep.. all caught up. Full of shit as usual G.

In sequential order:

G5000:: Married gays cannot collect all the same government cash and prizes protected by law for married straights.

SOGGY: What rights don't gays have?

G5000: Married gays are not given the same government cash and prizes protected by law for married straight people. Did I not already says this?

RABBI: Where?

G5000: Post #4.

SOGGY: Post #4 is the same as post #15.

G5000: *smacks head*

So.. you have nothing but cute generalities... Yep.. all caught up. Full of shit as usual G.

Oh. Do you now need me to repeat those posts where I gave specific examples of the cash and prizes afforded by law?

Jesus H. Christ, I am dealing with some really slow retards here!

Yes they do... unless they reside in a state that doesn't legally recognize same sex marriage

Hopefully.

There' a lot of things one can and can't do that vary from state to state... hardly constitutes a violation of equal protection under the law. Otherwise, it would be a requirement that every state had the same laws.

Marriage licenses are not treated differently except for gays. A 40 year old man marrying his 15 year old 1st cousin in Alabama is married in all 50 states despite not all 50 having legalized those marriages in their state.

In sequential order:

G5000:: Married gays cannot collect all the same government cash and prizes protected by law for married straights.

SOGGY: What rights don't gays have?

G5000: Married gays are not given the same government cash and prizes protected by law for married straight people. Did I not already says this?

RABBI: Where?

G5000: Post #4.

SOGGY: Post #4 is the same as post #15.

Oh.. you know what.. I just looked at my latest update to Lacerte... I do see the section entitled "Government cash and prizes".

:lol:

You're either a blithering idiot or a complete cement head.

"One of dem dere negroes has the same rights as everbuddy else. He can get married to anyone of the same race. Jes lahk the restovus."

Same bullshit. Different decade.
Totally different. Not even close. Are gays barred from marrying people of the opposite gender? Please post the marriage license application that asks for sexual orientation. We'll wait.

The State of Virginia tried to make a similar argument:

Mr. McIlwaine: That is correct, but it is clear that the Framers understood that in their intention, a law which equally forbade the members of one race to marry members of another race with same penal sanction on both did treat the individuals of both race equally.

In sequential order:

Rabbi: Please cite a law that does not protect a gay person.

G5000: Social Security survivor benefits, as established by law.

G5000: *Posts link which explains SS survivor benefits*

Papageorgio: Please name them and link them.

G5000: Posts link to a list of protections denied to married gays.

Soggy: That article claims that unmarried couples don't have access to divorce.

So now Soggy cannot deny he has seen the article. And of course it mentions many more things besides divorce.

G5000: Married gays cannot file a joint federal income tax. The filing of joint federal income taxes is established by law.

Soggy: So.. you have nothing but cute generalities

:badgrin:
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hopefully.

Marriage licenses are not treated differently except for gays. A 40 year old man marrying his 15 year old 1st cousin in Alabama is married in all 50 states despite not all 50 having legalized those marriages in their state.

First off... that marriage should not be legal ANYWHERE...

I don't oppose gay rights.

There, that was easy.

If they want to get pretend married let them, just keep it the hell away from children

My point being, they have the same rights as everybody else.

No extra-special rights, or "let's rename things so we can get in on this action that has nothing to do with who we are or what we do" rights.

The homos don't realize they are being used as political pawns. I have to hand it to the dems, they played the homo card to their advantage

Hopefully.

First off... that marriage should not be legal ANYWHERE...

Arguing where you want the world to be does not address the inequality. You asked where the inequality was...and it was provided in spades.

What rights are you talking about?
Equal protection of the laws.
Gays have all the protections straight people do. Please cite a law that does not protect a gay person.
Social Security survivor benefits.

That was easy!
ANy gay person married to a member of the opposite sex collects social security survivor benefits. WHy would you thnk otherwise?

Just like any white person married to another white person could collect social security survivor benefits.

Does anyone consider the filing of a joint income tax form a "cute generality"?

Does anyone consider a spouse collecting SS survivor benefits a "cute generality"?

Does anyone consider Family Leave a "cute generality"?

Does anyone consider being considered the next of kin for your spouse a "cute generality"?

Me, either. You have to be real retard to think so.

You wanted specific examples, I provided specific examples.

Straight married couples enjoy all these government cash and prizes, and much, much more. Cash and prizes established by law which are denied to married gays.

I'm sure if you had all these things taken away from you, you would probably get pretty hot if someone called them "cute generalities".

In sequential order:

Rabbi: Please cite a law that does not protect a gay person.

G5000: Social Security survivor benefits, as established by law.

G5000: *Posts link which explains SS survivor benefits*

Papageorgio: Please name them and link them.

G5000: Posts link to a list of protections denied to married gays.

Soggy: That article claims that unmarried couples don't have access to divorce.

So now Soggy cannot deny he has seen the article. And of course it mentions many more things besides divorce.

G5000: Married gays cannot file a joint federal income tax. The filing of joint federal income taxes is established by law.

Soggy: So.. you have nothing but cute generalities

:badgrin:
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Except your article constantly references unmarried gays G... you should lay off the meth for a while...

I don't oppose gay rights.

There, that was easy.

If they want to get pretend married let them, just keep it the hell away from children

My point being, they have the same rights as everybody else.

No extra-special rights, or "let's rename things so we can get in on this action that has nothing to do with who we are or what we do" rights.

The homos don't realize they are being used as political pawns. I have to hand it to the dems, they played the homo card to their advantage

LOL...Conservatives are always telling minorities that they are too stupid to know that they are being used........a message that serves them so well.

Forum List

Back