barbara streisand

george clooney

madonna

angelina jolie

hanoi john kerry

the biggest traitor to america yet: bill kkklinton

barack hussien osama

all other liberal/homosexual/mexican/terrorist enablers

I think youre being too broad. How do you know who can and cant celibrate july 4th?. You have a long list, but what proof do you have, you gotta give me more then just anger. give me some calm, intellectual discussion, not angry ranting.

these are not americans:

homosexuals

mexicans

liberals

gypsies

forners

democrats

anyone anti-war

anyone who has criticized our president during war

the liberal press

code stink

michael moore

barbara streisand

george clooney

madonna

angelina jolie

hanoi john kerry

barack hussien osama

these are not americans:

homosexuals

mexicans

liberals

gypsies

forners

democrats

anyone anti-war

anyone who has criticized our president during war

the liberal press

code stink

michael moore

barbara streisand

george clooney

madonna

angelina jolie

hanoi john kerry

barack hussien osama

In other words....anyone who doesn't agree with you.

But you're a good American, huh? lol...lol...lol...

Too bad every word you write spits on the ideals this country was founded on... you know, dissent...disagreement.... freedom of speech.... that kind of thing.

If you want to be ruled by dictators, I figure you might enjoy things more in Putin's country.

jillian, you are obviously a traitor to america. it sickens me that you are allowed to vote.

jillian, you are obviously a traitor to america. it sickens me that you are allowed to vote.

Who do you think you sicken more? Jillian or the rest of the right wing that you claim to be a part of?

You give conservatism a bad a name, when you claim to be a part of it. Like I said you're not really a right winger what you claim to stand for is not what most of right wing America believes in. The only group I can see you fitting into are the OBWG(Old Biggotted White Guys).

i never claimed to be a republican specifically or speak for all people on the right. i am only here to bash liberals and expose their disease.

oh, and you sound like a code pink liberal. if you arent exposing liberals for the idiots they are, then you are an enabler.

Who do you think you sicken more? Jillian or the rest of the right wing that you claim to be a part of?

You give conservatism a bad a name, when you claim to be a part of it. Like I said you're not really a right winger what you claim to stand for is not what most of right wing America believes in. The only group I can see you fitting into are the OBWG(Old Biggotted White Guys).

Yes, sounds much like bushlover. Pretends to be unhinged right wing.

Forum List

Back