People who can not control their dog in public.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017

You should be criminally charged if you are walking a dog and it gets away from you and attacks a person or pet. This would make moronic 80 pound women think twice about walking a 120 pound gladiator breed that they CAN NOT CONTROL if the shit hits the fan.

I don't know if I would go as far as to charging the person unless the attack was intentional, but I would order that the animal be put to sleep and the person be banned from getting anymore pets due to their complete and total lack of judgement.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I once saw a guy who's dog was bigger than him. The dog was in the back of his truck because the dog couldn't fit inside the cab, it was that huge. To me, if the animal is bigger than the person, a hurt locker regardless of what kind I guess is where the person wants to be.

Last edited:

You should be criminally charged if you are walking a dog and it gets away from you and attacks a person or pet. This would make moronic 80 pound women think twice about walking a 120 pound gladiator breed that they CAN NOT CONTROL if the shit hits the fan.

I had a rottie one time in my life posted his picture in the pet thread
Total control ....he was a good boy

He Loved people and other dogs to

People with big dogs that are out of control should be humanely put down .....the dogs we'll try and find homes for:71:

Well.

I have strong opinions on how crazy we have gone about our dogs in this society. I get it, we love our pets. That's okay. But in reality they are NOT REALLY YOUR BABIES. They're not. They don't get to attack actual humans. That's not okay. They get put down if they do, and that is right.

Forum List

Back