People want to be their own gods. Is that good or evil?

Here's the way I look at it. Who has more knowledge...me or the creator of the universe? Who is wiser....finite, fallible little me, or the source of wisdom itself? In light of those obv answers, who would be the better boss for me personally? And what would be the wiser thing to do? I think the answer is a no-brainer.

I already was my own boss, for many years. Been there, done that, and I had to learn everything the hard, painful way. Now I know, from life experience, that it is so, so, so, so, SO much better to simply do things God's way, from the get-go. And to trust that the Creator of the universe just might be a tad bit smarter than me. ;)

You are more worried about intelligence than about your moral soul.

Why do you think a genocidal baby torturing prick like Yahweh is smarter than you are when he has satanic morals?

Or don't you think torturing and murdering babies is evil?

Think of the King David story and his baby's torture and murder by your loving and smart god.

Regards
DL

The real Original Sin, then and today, to most Christians, is based on this quote.

“For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil" (Gen. 3:5).

Jesus seems to have wanted this to happen, as that would make us his brethren.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught and that Gnostic Christians have embraced.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

If Jesus wants us to know of good and evil, as a prerequisite to being born again as his brethren, it goes well with Jesus’ prediction as quoted above.

That may be why Christians sing that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to god’s plan.

I am not a literal reader of this myth, but this seems to make sense. It follows then that it makes sense for Adam to ignore Yahweh’s command not to gain an education.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Allen Watts isn’t a Gnostic Christian. :lol:

Neither are you.

The gnostics died out a long time ago. Thank God. But the beliefs are sort of the default satanic position. The easy one. So in chat rooms you see people pretending to be gnostics.

Died out??

You mean the inquisitions tried and failed to wipe us out.

Are you happy to be in a religion that could only grow with murder?

I like that you brought up that you think we have a satanic moral position.

We see it the opposite way and I have this link to start us up on a discussion of morals if you are up to it.

Most Christians run for the hills when I ask them to engage in moral discussions but you might have more balls that most Christians.

If you think you can be civil, come on down. I am doubtful but hopeful.

Regards
DL

The real Original Sin, then and today, to most Christians, is based on this quote.

“For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil" (Gen. 3:5).

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught and that Gnostic Christians have embraced.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

If Jesus wants us to know of good and evil, as a prerequisite to being born again as his brethren, it goes well with Jesus’ prediction as quoted above.

That may be why Christians sing that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to god’s plan.

I am not a literal reader of this myth, but this seems to make sense. It follows then that it makes sense for Adam to ignore Yahweh’s command not to gain an education.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Neither are you.

The gnostics died out a long time ago. Thank God. But the beliefs are sort of the default satanic position. The easy one. So in chat rooms you see people pretending to be gnostics.

Died out??

We see it the opposite way and I have this link to start us up on a discussion of morals if you are up to it.

Most Christians run for the hills when I ask them to engage in moral discussions but you might have more balls that most Christians.

Regards
DL

I cant take a chat room gnostic seriously! Im not sure I could take even a real one serious if any still existed.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Neither are you.

Died out??

Regards
DL

I cant take a chat room gnostic seriously! Im not sure I could take even a real one serious if any still existed.

Ditto is my view of Christians.

Whatever you are, you are a moral coward who just ran away from a moral discussion by deflecting to who is discussing them instead of what is said.

Cowards like you can never be moral because you put the messenger above the message, just as all immoral Christians do.

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Neither are you.

Died out??

Regards
DL

Whatever you are, you are a moral coward who just ran away from a moral discussion by deflecting to who is discussing them instead of what is said.

Cowards like you can never be moral because you put the messenger above the message, just as all immoral Christians do.

Regards
DL

Nahhh,,,you spend all your time pursuing Christians. Its your only "religion".

Neither are you.

Died out??

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

That is the moral thing to do, which you obviously do not recognize and do not seem to do.

No. I am against all religions that put god above man for moral reasons. For evil to grow, all we need do is what you are doing. Nothing.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

The Theft of Our Values - Top Documentary Films

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL

Died out??

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

That is the moral thing to do, which you obviously do not recognize and do not seem to do.

No. I am against all religions that put god above man for moral reasons. For evil to grow, all we need do is what you are doing. Nothing.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL

Yeah your nurturing it in chat rooms? While Christianity is the largest religion the world has ever seen. Must kind of be frustrating.

Died out??

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Yeah your nurturing it in chat rooms? While Christianity is the largest religion the world has ever seen. Must kind of be frustrating.

Not really. The unsure and lurkers will see Christians running away from meaningful discussion on morals and know that they do not have any decent moral arguments and know why Christianity turned to inquisitions and murder to grow.

If I had a better venue at hand, I would use that as well. What sre you suggesting?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Not really. The unsure and lurkers will see Christians running away from meaningful discussion on morals and know that they do not have any decent moral arguments and know why Christianity turned to inquisitions and murder to grow.

If I had a better venue at hand, I would use that as well. What sre you suggesting?

Regards
DL

Get out of chat rooms and find a real religion.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I see that your lack of morals has taken the wrong side. Not surprising.

I have a moral religion and Christians have an immoral one, with a genocidal satanic god, so save your advice for those immoral theists.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I have a moral religion and Christians have an immoral one, with a genocidal satanic god, so save your advice for those immoral theists.

Regards
DL

You dont have a religion. You have a chat room hobby.

Neither are you.

Died out??

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Great observation. I’m glad I am not the only one to notice.

You know who else does this? Breezewood and Hobelim and FortFun and RWS.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

That sure beats being homophobic and misogynous and following a genocidal prick of a god eh?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

That sure beats being homophobic and misogynous and following a genocidal prick of a god eh?

Regards
DL

Its just a sad existence. Always chasing and studying somebody elses religion. No wonder chat room gnostics never built a hospital, library or orphanage. Worthless.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Its just a sad existence. Always chasing and studying somebody elses religion. No wonder chat room gnostics never built a hospital, library or orphanage. Worthless.

How could we when the inquisitions stole all our wealth when they murdered us en masse by the satanic religion you seem to favor?

Which religion is more worthless? Your Satan worshiping religion.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

How could we when the inquisitions stole all our wealth when they murdered us en masse by the satanic religion you seem to favor?

Which religion is more worthless? Your Satan worshiping religion.

Regards
DL

Yeah.,..they stole your wealth 500 years ago LOL

The Orthodox Church in Russia had its entire treasury stolen by communists and their buildings dynamited. They are still building churches and orphanages and hospitals today.

Forum List

Back