People Walk Out on Obama at Virginia Rally

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
When your opening act is an accused rapist and molester of women, a man who lied to a grand jury and was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice, a man who actually stood in the Rose Garden of the White House and lied as follows:

But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time -- never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people.

When that man is your opening act, and then you climb on stage as President of the United States and people walk out halfway through your speech three days before the vote for your reelection, that’s not good.

But that’s what happened yesterday to Barack Obama in Virginia. Famous liar, womanizer, and accused rapist Bill Clinton kept the audience in their seats, but as Obama was speaking, many people had had enough; they got up and left so they could beat the parking lot traffic.

As Charlie Spiering of the Washington Examiner tweeted:

Wow. Steady stream of cold people trotting towards the exit in the middle of Obama's speech.

And even Obama’s hot air wasn’t enough to hold them.

People Walk Out on Obama at Virginia Rally

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

It would've been cool if somebody threw a shoe or an egg at him on their way out. :clap2:

and then, at that moment, in this gathering, on that stage, Barack pointed his finger, and shouted, he did it, not me, This is his fault.

And for the first time in his presidency he was right.

Last edited:
I bet those people were outraged at the re-hashed Pep talk from Obama.

r.jpg

Just heard on the news that two hecklers at an Obozo rally were arrested and hauled away.

So much for Free Speech. :(

Washington Examiner?

The same clowns who made up the story about Jeep moving out of Ohio.

Good source, genius.

btw, Romney is campaigning today in Virginia, a state that Obama doesn't need to win. That should tell you something.

Washington Examiner?

Good source, genius.

btw, Romney is campaigning today in Virginia, a state that Obama doesn't need to win. That should tell you something.

No one said "Jeep" was moving liar

Washington Examiner?

Good source, genius.

actually that story came from Bloomberg. ANd whether they are admitting it now or not, they had announced it until such outrage ensued and then their tune changed. We will wait and see what happens.

It would've been cool if somebody threw a shoe or an egg at him on their way out. :clap2:

Why?

You think it was okay that Bush had shoes throw at him? He was a crook and probably a war criminal but he was the sitting president.

You think it would be okay if someone threw shoes or eggs at the etch a sketch and LyinRyan?

Grow up. There's noting "cool" about assaulting our president OR the two corrupt criminals trying to unseat him.

Why?

You think it was okay that Bush had shoes throw at him? He was a crook and probably a war criminal but he was the sitting president.

You think it would be okay if someone threw shoes or eggs at the etch a sketch and LyinRyan?

Grow up. There's noting "cool" about assaulting our president OR the two corrupt criminals trying to unseat him.

YES!

When you've stepped on so many toes and attacked so many countries without warrant as America has, Bush should've been lucky a Katana blade wasn't thrown at his ass. .

Washington Examiner?

Good source, genius.

No one said "Jeep" was moving liar

Romney said Obama sold Chrysler to Italy.

Even though that is a LIE, even though Mittens has been outted for this LIE, he continues to run the LYING spot on TV.

Why?

you apparently did, dumb ass...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/238751-i-have-to-apologize-to-republicans-over-some-things-i-said-about-bush-2.html#post5761630
Excerpt...
He dodged both shoes. He must have been practicing dodging for along time to be THAT good at it.

Forum List

Back