People using ladders that cost $5 are climbing over the border wall

Half of us knew a wall was a useless idea. Now it’s been proven.

It’s another example of one-term Trump’s useless legacy. He’ll only be remembered for being a corrupt moron.
"According to a report?" That's as credible as when CNN says "according to anonymous sources."

Uh well clearly this wall doesn’t mitigate jack shit lol. Mac is right. It’s a complex issue. I guess your ilk isn’t smart enough for ideas more complex than a goddamn wall lol
Walls don't work eh?

Biden halts border fencing, builds walls around White ...

1619108905231.png

1619108919813.png

What I don't understand is if a person is paying the corrupt Democrat Party's Drug Cartel clients $3000 or more to cross the border, where did they get that $3000?
If a person has $3000 saved, are they really poor?
$3000 is a lot of money even to a middle class American citizen.

Human smuggling fees | Open Borders: The Case

It’s another example of one-term Trump’s useless legacy. He’ll only be remembered for being a corrupt moron.
"According to a report?" That's as credible as when CNN says "according to anonymous sources."
according to the discarded ladders they found.

Did the tRump Organization start their own ladder company?
MAGA

Only a Democrat would be stupid enough to build a wall and leave meaning there is no other enforcement, yet that's exactly what Biden did

The security wall system was working great under Trump. Biden's just an idiot, like you.

you got him there,, your idea is so much better i guess??

what was your idea???
The same border policies we had prior to Trump. It’s impossible to just seal the border. There will ALWAYS be people who cross over illegally.
$5 ladders, $10 shovels. Same thing.

This is what happens when you simplistically try to slap a band-aid on a complicated issue.

hahaha...poor twisted Tards, they can’t wrap their pea size brains around the simplest of shit. They were never taught the definition of MITIGATION
Uh well clearly this wall doesn’t mitigate jack shit lol. Mac is right. It’s a complex issue. I guess your ilk isn’t smart enough for ideas more complex than a goddamn wall lol
Because some whack-tard in cycberspace says so?
What about those pesky facts that always seem to get in the way of Leftardism?
Your anecdotal bull shit is useless lol

according to the discarded ladders they found.
Prove it, asshole. "According to a report" is proof of nothing.

what was your idea???
The same border policies we had prior to Trump. It’s impossible to just seal the border. There will ALWAYS be people who cross over illegally.
$5 ladders, $10 shovels. Same thing.

This is what happens when you simplistically try to slap a band-aid on a complicated issue.

hahaha...poor twisted Tards, they can’t wrap their pea size brains around the simplest of shit. They were never taught the definition of MITIGATION
Because some whack-tard in cycberspace says so?
What about those pesky facts that always seem to get in the way of Leftardism?
Your anecdotal bull shit is useless lol
What have you got aside from "according to a report?"

what was your idea???

Fine employers who hire them.

Trump is not very bright.. he gets a runaway idea ..Never thinks it thru... and then he gets bored and sabotages himself.

what was your idea???
but there are far fewer with a strong wall, even if a few manage to climb over,,

a policy isnt a barrier,,

Most arrive thru checkpoints or thru Customs and Immigration and then overstay their visas. Trump has always been stupid.

Only a Democrat would be stupid enough to build a wall and leave meaning there is no other enforcement, yet that's exactly what Biden did

Don't be stupid. Border security is still enforced.

Why do you have locks on your doors when I can get in thru the window with just a rock? Moron

I wish that Trump had come out against building the border Wall.
Then the Biden/Harris administration would be building the Wall as part of their infrastructure program. ... :cool:

I doubt it. The wall is a wasteful vanity.

Forum List

Back