People using ladders that cost $5 are climbing over the border wall

Half of us knew a wall was a useless idea. Now it’s been proven.

It’s another example of one-term Trump’s useless legacy. He’ll only be remembered for being a corrupt moron.

Yep - Over, under, around or THROUGH using a cheap power tool.
Most illegals and most drugs come through checkpoints. Tech is the only way to beat it.

8363870-6577829-image-a-1_1547136141737.jpg

It’s another example of one-term Trump’s useless legacy. He’ll only be remembered for being a corrupt moron.

you got him there,, your idea is so much better i guess??

what was your idea???
The same border policies we had prior to Trump. It’s impossible to just seal the border. There will ALWAYS be people who cross over illegally.
$5 ladders, $10 shovels. Same thing.

This is what happens when you simplistically try to slap a band-aid on a complicated issue.

hahaha...poor twisted Tards, they can’t wrap their pea size brains around the simplest of shit. They were never taught the definition of MITIGATION
Uh well clearly this wall doesn’t mitigate jack shit lol. Mac is right. It’s a complex issue. I guess your ilk isn’t smart enough for ideas more complex than a goddamn wall lol
:rofl:
Omar slams Biden admin for continuing 'the construction of Trump's xenophobic and racist wall' (msn.com)

what was your idea???
The same border policies we had prior to Trump. It’s impossible to just seal the border. There will ALWAYS be people who cross over illegally.

This is what happens when you simplistically try to slap a band-aid on a complicated issue.

hahaha...poor twisted Tards, they can’t wrap their pea size brains around the simplest of shit. They were never taught the definition of MITIGATION
Uh well clearly this wall doesn’t mitigate jack shit lol. Mac is right. It’s a complex issue. I guess your ilk isn’t smart enough for ideas more complex than a goddamn wall lol
One of the standard behaviors of nutters is addressing complicated issues by beating on it with a stick.
And you voted for one :lol:
Omar slams Biden admin for continuing 'the construction of Trump's xenophobic and racist wall' (msn.com)
If you had any self awareness, you would have blew your pea brain out years ago

Where can I get a $5 ladder...they are way more expensive here.

Mac is right. It’s a complex issue.

what was your idea???

One of the standard behaviors of nutters is addressing complicated issues by beating on it with a stick.

"Mac is right. It’s a complex issue."
NO it is not you nutless fucking pussy!
The issue is made complex by wetback loving America haters begging for legislative action that benefits the people of Mexico while fucking over Americans.
The wetback issue could be solved tomorrow with SIMPLE legislation and aggressive action.
Removal of ALL monetary incentives available to wetbacks...no sanctuary, no healthcare, no free child birth, no education
Mandatory five year prison sentence for any unauthorized foreigner on U.S. soil
Mandatory seizure of enterprises employing wetbacks
Residential raids in blue shitholes...stop and identify...immediate deportation
TA-DA!
600-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

Why would anyone climb over the wall with Sleepy Joe in charge? They can just stroll through the door and claim to be "refugees" and get to stay as an illegal.

what was your idea???

Its not impossible to stop people from crossing the border.

what was your idea???
but there are far fewer with a strong wall, even if a few manage to climb over,,

a policy isnt a barrier,,
No the wall is completely useless. Even without ladders, there is still a network of tunnels under the border.
Trump's not president anymore. Residual butthurt is no excuse for continuing to pretend the wall is a failure.

what was your idea???

Its not impossible to stop people from crossing the border.

Billy000 and Mac1958 firmly believe that we are only capable of protecting the borders of foreign nations...They don't want us protecting our own, that's what it really comes down to.

what was your idea???
but there are far fewer with a strong wall, even if a few manage to climb over,,

a policy isnt a barrier,,
No the wall is completely useless. Even without ladders, there is still a network of tunnels under the border.
The Gazans dug tunnels into Egypt and Israel and both countries flooded them.
So tunnels ain’t such a great tactic.

Once again you ignore the fact that it was a strongly bipartisan act that started the wall construction, it was passed in 2006 which is TEN years before Trump was elected. It was NOT his legacy at all!

H.R.6061 - Secure Fence Act of 2006

Senate passed it by 80-19 margin
House passed it by 283-138 margin

Don't you get tired of being ignorant?
Oh so Trump had no input? Got it. A wall is a wall and it’s a stupid idea lol
what is it with your hate of the poor people in this country having their jobs taken by illegals???

OH I get it, you want the cheap labor to cut your grass and clean your toilets,,
BB is a Native American and needs to be surrounded by those he perceives as being of lower stature.

Where can I get a $5 ladder...they are way more expensive here.
Mexico.

It’s old lying Joe’s wall now.

Biden admin seizes six acres from Texas family to continue border wall

Say seeking critical thought patterns, if walls don't work explain why your party of preference walled up DC?

Does your mother's place have a fence?

On a side, you're only showing once incident. With walls & electronics this activity is prevented. How about break out the dogs, will that work for you?

How come Xiden chose to discontinue walls only to turn around and repair them?

why bother to lock your house when all locks can be picked? At least, the wall filtered out who has no ladder :rolleyes:

what was your idea???
Wrong.

Forum List

Back