People of the Christian faith...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
aren't you glad in this political season of nonsense that for the most part you can watch from the sidelines and chuckle.
I mean partisan politics, and usmb rank about dead last in my list of priorities.
Knowledge of Jesus Christ and his mission is number one in our lives. We don't have a president we have a King.
Well, God bless you all. Hope God's face shines upon you all. Hope the righteous desires of your heart come to pass. Hope your families are safe. I wish no evil on anyone.
But dang, politics is hilarious.

Well your king is like Hillary.
Pay to play, murder the whistle blowers and naysayers, control propaganda, and when all else fails start a war to purge the deplorables.

Thank you Tyrone! This has been the most incredible election...one for the history books!

The question now, is, will Comey acquiesce and put what they know out for public consumption? Both parties have said they are "OK" with it...maybe Obama would put an Executive Order out that he can...or prohibit him from doing it. Actually, Obama doesn't want to be dragged into this. He's probably on the phone to Comey now..."Don't you dare release ANYTHING before the election!"

Pay to play, murder the whistle blowers and naysayers, control propaganda, and when all else fails start a war to purge the deplorables.

You have no evidence of Pay to play, who made up that slogan. The same groupies after the Clintons in the 90's are the same ones. Clinton will win, and Trump will be behind bars.

Ummm they themselves used that term in their emails.

Psalm 2:4 ►
The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.
Hence the irony that the Clintons are taken down by a Weiner.

Thank you Tyrone! This has been the most incredible election...one for the history books!

The question now, is, will Comey acquiesce and put what they know out for public consumption? Both parties have said they are "OK" with it...maybe Obama would put an Executive Order out that he can...or prohibit him from doing it. Actually, Obama doesn't want to be dragged into this. He's probably on the phone to Comey now..."Don't you dare release ANYTHING before the election!"
Obama's up to his neck in this.....it's his DOJ that's refusing to take action. He'll do whatever it takes to get Hillary elected. She's Obama's creature now.

You have no evidence of Pay to play, who made up that slogan. The same groupies after the Clintons in the 90's are the same ones. Clinton will win, and Trump will be behind bars.
"Pay to Play" means accepting bribes...and there is evidence of millions of dollars of bribes flowing through the Clinton Foundation. Another slogan, "Follow the money," also applies. Here's just one of the shady, even treasonous, Clinton deals: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

I think you already know the Clinton's are as corrupt as they come....you just don't care.

I'm glad someone else uses the term treasonous.
How much money did the Clintons receive to hesitate getting Bin Laden when Bill had his chance, but suspiciously delayed letting him slide away, before the tradgedy of 9/11?

"Pay to Play" means accepting bribes...and there is evidence of millions of dollars of bribes flowing through the Clinton Foundation. Another slogan, "Follow the money," also applies. Here's just one of the shady, even treasonous, Clinton deals: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

I think you already know the Clinton's are as corrupt as they come....you just don't care.

Actually there is not, not anymore than some lobby groups do. No favors have been done, the Clinton Charity is a good one to give to. Hillary was not in charge of the uranium deal.

Do yourself a favor and read about the Uranium deal which I hear about constantly.

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

Actually there is not, not anymore than some lobby groups do. No favors have been done, the Clinton Charity is a good one to give to. Hillary was not in charge of the uranium deal.

Do yourself a favor and read about the Uranium deal which I hear about constantly.

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

I already did and included the article in my post. It's all there..... http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Here's some reading for you: Hillary’s Shady Dealings Catch Up with Her And this: 13 Times Hillary Clinton Was A Truly 'Nasty Woman' Here's one that's ongoing: Weiner revelation proves Comey dropped the ball on Hillary probe | New York Post

I mean....really? Just google "Clinton corruption" and you'll be up all night reading.

Something people are missing in regards to this. Now that they know what's going on, they need to go back and check every single act of Bill as well, to see if he was paid to do foreign gov't favors. One in particular.
His letting Bin Laden slip away(this was before 9/11), by delaying his decision to strike when he had the chance,
reeks of possible Saudi payout.
If you find a trail at that point in time to sudden money or any other trail that would be "HUGE"!

Something people are missing in regards to this. Now that they know what's going on, they need to go back and check every single act of Bill as well, to see if he was paid to do foreign gov't favors. One in particular.
His letting Bin Laden slip away(this was before 9/11), by delaying his decision to strike when he had the chance,
reeks of possible Saudi payout.
If you find a trail at that point in time to sudden money or any other trail that would be "HUGE"!
I've always considered allowing bin Laden to remain free a prime example of Clinton incompetence, but we'll never know. You may be right.

Forum List

Back