People of GOD are coming home, they know where they are wanted...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
...and not made fun of....New Poll: Trump up 13 Points with Catholics (22 points with Protestants)

It seems referring to the Catholic Church as a “Middle Ages dictatorship” and religious Americans as “backwards” might just cost you in the polls.

Donald Trump is up 13 points against Hillary Clinton among American Catholics, according to a new IBD/TIPP Presidential Election Tracking Poll out Nov. 2. The same poll reports that Trump is up 22 points with American Protestants.

This stunning new poll is a dramatic change from numbers reported earlier, particularly before the Clinton campaign’s disparaging emails about Catholics were leaked.

In the now infamous “Catholic Spring” emails, Sandy Newman, president and founder of the progressive nonprofit Voices for Progress, wrote to John Podesta concerning the tenets of the Catholic faith and how to convince this often socially conservative voting bloc to come out for Clinton....

(Excerpt) Read more at lifezette.com ...

One of my brothers thinks she is a hottie, though, the far right's answer to Megyn.

I simply scratch my head at the silliness of it all.

New Poll: Trump up 13 Points with Catholics

Well gee pissing off the Catholics worked so well, eh Cankles?

If the Bible is right, "People of God" will have some 'splainin to do on judgement day, as to why they supported someone as plainly evil as Trump. You can't shake the devil's hand and pretend it was all for the greater good. God does not accept "the ends justify the means" as a moral standard.

And no, you don't get a get-out-of-hell-free card for "accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior". That's revisionist crap, something not supported by the Bible. Unless you show actual repentance for supporting Trump, you're going to Hell. And repentance means apologizing to the people you've wronged, which is everyone.

Hey, someone has to worry about the souls of you hellbound Trump cultists.

If the Bible is right, "People of God" will have some 'splainin to do on judgement day, as to why they supported someone as plainly evil as Trump. You can't shake the devil's hand and pretend it was all for the greater good. God does not accept "the ends justify the means" as a moral standard.

And no, you don't get a get-out-of-hell-free card for "accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior". That's revisionist crap, something not supported by the Bible. Unless you show actual repentance for supporting Trump, you're going to Hell. And repentance means apologizing to the people you've wronged, which is everyone.

Oh and "people of God" should be supporting the SSM, abortion and corruption candidate? You're too stupid to live, shill

And Catholics have to take crap all the time from Protestants. I think the Democratic are the more Godly people.

If Trump is a Christian I'm not.

"If the Bible is right, "People of God" will have some 'splainin to do on judgement day"

No it's the Leftist Extremists who'll have some explaining to do, such as explaining their support for the Sodomite Agenda, their support for killing babies in the womb, their support for perverting God's Natural Order of gender by pushing the Transgender Agenda, their support for Atheism and the trashing of anything about God....and their support of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

I'm not going to worry about them, I doubt Trump would give a nickel to a homeless man, or the circle he lives in he'd never see one. I bet he scrubs himself off every night from having to be around the "low class ones that are led astray by him".

"If the Bible is right, "People of God" will have some 'splainin to do on judgement day"

No it's the Leftist Extremists who'll have some explaining to do, such as explaining their support for the Sodomite Agenda, their support for killing babies in the womb, their support for perverting God's Natural Order of gender by pushing the Transgender Agenda, their support for Atheism and the trashing of anything about God....and their support of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

Yeah and it's pretty hard to claim you're a Christian while harping on Jews at every turn....given Christ was a Jew

And Catholics have to take crap all the time from Protestants. I think the Democratic are the more Godly people.

I've never doubted you're not a Christian.

I'm a RC, big difference, and I can tell you Trump is not a Christian.

You're no Christian Ms anti Semite

Oh and "people of God" should be supporting the SSM, abortion and corruption candidate? You're too stupid to live, shill

Trump is the corruption candidate, and you proudly kiss his butt. And you just lie about Clinton being corrupt. Two more things that have you hellbound.

As far as same sex marriage goes, nobody cares, except some hardcore moral deviants who are obsessively fixated on who's sleeping with who.

Abortion? You're essentially saying you can be a complete moral leper in every way, so long as you oppose abortion. Nope, I don't think God will be buying that. It's quite possible to be anti-abortion without proudly shaking the devil's hand, as you're doing. God takes a dim view of "the ends justify the means".

Trump is the corruption candidate, and you proudly kiss his butt. And you just lie about CLinton being corrupt. Two more things that have you hellbound.

As far as same sex marriage goes, nobody cares, except soem hardcore moral deviants who are obsessively fixated on who's sleeping with who.

Abortion? You're essentially saying you can be a complete moral leper in every way, so long as you oppose abortion. Nope, I don't think God will be buying that. It's quite possible to be anti-abortion without proudly shaking the devil's hand, as you're doing. God takes a dim view of "the ends justify the means".

Ah shaddup ya crazy old bat

I've never doubted you're not a Christian.

I'm a RC, big difference, and I can tell you Trump is not a Christian.

You're no Christian Ms anti Semite

I'm not fond of most Jews, your right. I also do not worship a Jew or jews for that matter.

Forum List

Back