People my age see this election like 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
Friends of mine in school are acting like this election is like a bad reality show like 'Mob Wives' or 'Housewives of Orange County' episodes... You know, those shows on VH1 or Bravo that no one wants to admit watching but everyone does because of the 'trainwreck' aspect and I think to make your own life look better...?
What do you people here think and I may do report on it in school. In Government or Speech & Debate.

Friends of mine in school are acting like this election is like a bad reality show like 'Mob Wives' or 'Housewives of Orange County' episodes... You know, those shows on VH1 or Bravo that no one wants to admit watching but everyone does because of the 'trainwreck' aspect and I think to make your own life look better...?
What do you people here think and I may do report on it in school. In Government or Speech & Debate.
What do I think about this election? I think you need to prepare for the future kid.

http://oism.org/nwss/nwss.pdf

What do I think about this election? I think you need to prepare for the future kid.

Nuclear war survival skills from 1987? We were taught to hide under our desks from nuclear blasts. :lol:

^^^
Sorry, I guess I need to post a proper question or it might be I just don't understand.

Your generation is too young to remember the previous Clinton administration 1993-2001, and all the crap they put our nation through with all their scandals. It would be very bad for our nation to relive that experience. Tell your young friends to vote for Trump and put an end to this nightmare NOW.

Damn you make me feel old. I am only 32 lol. I actually thoroughly enjoyed this election season. But I am starting to get fatigue. I want it to be over especially since Trump is riding a real high streak right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- its what we have . You and your friends are the guys that will be living with the results of whoever is elected for a long time . Next President will have some supreme court stacking to do so you and your friends oughta take it seriously #18 .

Your generation is too young to remember the previous Clinton administration 1993-2001, and all the crap they put our nation through with all their scandals. It would be very bad for our nation to relive that experience. Tell your young friends to vote for Trump and put an end to this nightmare NOW.
But we do remember. That's what older people (parents usually) always think. That the kids don't see or hear anything. I remember the Monica (cigar) story and have even known other students to have recently done reports that even Monica's scandal showed through her biography it happened with Mr. Clinton 9 times at least...
Believe me, the kids remember.;)

Why are you lefties always such asses to the new youth that post?
Most kids their age are clueless when it comes to civics.

Stop being an ass

The scandals sucked but I made a buttload of money under Clinton & Bush

Nuclear war survival skills from 1987? We were taught to hide under our desks from nuclear blasts. :lol:
You want a nuclear survival guide that incorporates smart phones and the internet into your survival?!

YES.....and always remember THIS from December 2000 (Clinton's last year in office):

PRINCETON, NJ -- Two-thirds of Americans -- 66% -- have a favorable opinion of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, tying his record-high favorability rating recorded at the time of his inauguration in January 1993

In U.S., Bill Clinton at His Most Popular

Stop being an ass
You'll probably go in the 1st wave

I want to thank the youngster for at least giving a crap enough about the future of the country and himself to join and post here. Most 18 year olds are more worried about partying and pussy.

Stop being an ass
You'll probably go in the 1st wave

mj-laughing.gif

Grew up with "duck and cover" in the early 60s. We were about 10 miles from DC Ground Zero.

The drill in elementary school was to file in a quick and orderly fashion into the hallway and kneel down with your face to the wall. One of the nuns would shout "Shut your eyes and cover your ears and put your head between your legs!"

Immediately after which one student or another would yell "And kiss your ass goodbye!" and we'd all crack up.

Methinks the Democrats pine for the old days.

I want to thank the youngster for at least giving a crap enough about the future of the country and himself to join and post here. Most 18 year olds are more worried about partying and pussy.
Yes joining an anonymous political forum full of partisan lunatics is the best thing for an 18 year old. Tell him your thoughts on Jews, coloreds, and the free market. It will make him a real renaissance man.

I think your generation is going to pay dearly for a lot of the shit the Democrats have screwed up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back