People Laugh As Biden Gets Pulled Away By The Hand Like A Small Child To Avoid Questions

You voted for Trump and you support treason against the U.S. You have no standards.

You have a picture of the poster woman for treason against America and the US Constitution as your avatar.

She committed immigration fraud not once, but twice. She has stolen donated money from the Minnesota food bank. Her minions are on camera paying people to vote for her. She supported the riots meant to bring about the collapse of the US, even openly calling to burn the entire system down. She actively engages in antisemitism.

You're glorifying your support of treason and sedition as patriotic. Ahh, the ignorance and arrogance of leftist twits.

It's meant to be humorous.
Biden’s weak mental condition is humorous only to America’s enemies
So, assuming you are correct and he has a "weak mental condition" then you and all the rest of the tRumplings are America's enemies.

Biden may be the crazy uncle in the basement but is still family and America’s crazy uncle

As a citizen I have a right to comment on his condition

But all the lib bluster about relieved the world is to have biden is nonsense

Knowing that he is just a figurehead the world now has to figure out who is pulling old joe’s strings from behind the curtain

Everyone is laughing at Joe. It is a disgrace to America what Biden voters have done and some are even beginning to admit it.

Joe Biden’s humiliation tour for America continued in Cornwall, United Kingdom as he doddered his way through the G7 summit. In one particularly embarrassing moment for the nation that once had George Washington as its president, Democrat “Sleepy Joe” Biden got pulled away by the arm by his wife Jill so his handlers could prevent him from doing an impromptu interview.

Meanwhile, President Donald Trump responded to French president Emanuel Macron, who praised Joe Biden as “a U.S. president part of the club and very willing to cooperate.” Trump slammed the globalist America Last policies of his disputed successor Sleepy Joe.
“This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense. They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!,” President Donald Trump stated.
President Trump’s desire to get world allies in line under American leadership, including his campaign to try to get NATO allies to pay the United States properly for defending them militarily, apparently rankled the European foreign leaders, who seem to get traumatized very easily.

Giving away the store has always been the cornerstone of Democrat foreign policy.

BDS thread # 1,081.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
SOS from the Rusky trolls that hate America.

Everyone is laughing at Joe. It is a disgrace to America what Biden voters have done and some are even beginning to admit it.

Joe Biden’s humiliation tour for America continued in Cornwall, United Kingdom as he doddered his way through the G7 summit. In one particularly embarrassing moment for the nation that once had George Washington as its president, Democrat “Sleepy Joe” Biden got pulled away by the arm by his wife Jill so his handlers could prevent him from doing an impromptu interview.

Meanwhile, President Donald Trump responded to French president Emanuel Macron, who praised Joe Biden as “a U.S. president part of the club and very willing to cooperate.” Trump slammed the globalist America Last policies of his disputed successor Sleepy Joe.
“This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense. They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!,” President Donald Trump stated.
President Trump’s desire to get world allies in line under American leadership, including his campaign to try to get NATO allies to pay the United States properly for defending them militarily, apparently rankled the European foreign leaders, who seem to get traumatized very easily.

Giving away the store has always been the cornerstone of Democrat foreign policy.

You must have missed Reagan..

It's meant to be humorous.
Biden’s weak mental condition is humorous only to America’s enemies
So, assuming you are correct and he has a "weak mental condition" then you and all the rest of the tRumplings are America's enemies.

Biden may be the crazy uncle in the basement but is still family and America’s crazy uncle

As a citizen I have a right to comment on his condition

But all the lib bluster about relieved the world is to have biden is nonsense

Knowing that he is just a figurehead the world now has to figure out who is pulling old joe’s strings from behind the curtain

Oh, I'm sure there are countries in the world who ARE relieved that the United States has a drooling dementia patient for a President. That, however, is not a positive thing from the point of view of the United States.

Leftists are just never going to understand that other nations do NOT have the United States' best interests at heart, unless those interests happen to coincide with their own.

New Topics

Forum List

Back