People Laugh As Biden Gets Pulled Away By The Hand Like A Small Child To Avoid Questions

He is senile alright, but the problem is that he is a FAKE PRESIDENT! :mad-61:

He was sworn in, he is the President. There is nothing in the Constitution that deals with a stolen Presidential election.

Everyone is laughing at Joe. It is a disgrace to America what Biden voters have done and some are even beginning to admit it.

Joe Biden’s humiliation tour for America continued in Cornwall, United Kingdom as he doddered his way through the G7 summit. In one particularly embarrassing moment for the nation that once had George Washington as its president, Democrat “Sleepy Joe” Biden got pulled away by the arm by his wife Jill so his handlers could prevent him from doing an impromptu interview.

Meanwhile, President Donald Trump responded to French president Emanuel Macron, who praised Joe Biden as “a U.S. president part of the club and very willing to cooperate.” Trump slammed the globalist America Last policies of his disputed successor Sleepy Joe.
“This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense. They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!,” President Donald Trump stated.
President Trump’s desire to get world allies in line under American leadership, including his campaign to try to get NATO allies to pay the United States properly for defending them militarily, apparently rankled the European foreign leaders, who seem to get traumatized very easily.

Never know what might come out of his mouth…. He may talk to much and expand on his quote of “we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Everyone is laughing at Joe. It is a disgrace to America what Biden voters have done and some are even beginning to admit it.

Joe Biden’s humiliation tour for America continued in Cornwall, United Kingdom as he doddered his way through the G7 summit. In one particularly embarrassing moment for the nation that once had George Washington as its president, Democrat “Sleepy Joe” Biden got pulled away by the arm by his wife Jill so his handlers could prevent him from doing an impromptu interview.

Meanwhile, President Donald Trump responded to French president Emanuel Macron, who praised Joe Biden as “a U.S. president part of the club and very willing to cooperate.” Trump slammed the globalist America Last policies of his disputed successor Sleepy Joe.
“This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense. They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!,” President Donald Trump stated.
President Trump’s desire to get world allies in line under American leadership, including his campaign to try to get NATO allies to pay the United States properly for defending them militarily, apparently rankled the European foreign leaders, who seem to get traumatized very easily.

Lol, people are laughing with him, you idiot.

It's meant to be humorous.

You guys need to have your sense of humor reimplanted.

Yeah...he brought the money with him to grease their palms. The good thing about this is that the concern for the poorer city areas will be reduced since they want this.

Lol, people are laughing with him, you idiot.

It's meant to be humorous.

You guys need to have your sense of humor reimplanted.

Yeah...he brought the money with him to grease their palms. The good thing about this is that the concern for the poorer city areas will be reduced since they want this.

Whut?

Look how he walks. He is falling apart.

Then we get that cackling whore, kameltoe.

Yuck.

BDS thread # 1,081.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
They can't stand that the Adults are back in charge.

Why is this surprising? It has been admitted that he is too stupid to handle questions on the fly.

BDS thread # 1,081.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
They can't stand that the Adults are back in charge.

Yeah, right. "Adults" who fucked their way into power, and who can barely walk.

My standards are much higher than yours.

Clearly
You voted for Trump and you support treason against the U.S. You have no standards.

Claims the dumbass whose candidates are selling us out China.

You're a Chinese stooge.

Go fuck yourself

Joe Stolen told the Queen she reminded him of his mother. Yet the commies will still praise him
That would insinuate the Queen was sexually active at age 16
If Trump had said it the Media would be 24/7 and libs also both trying to harm America via its President

He is senile alright, but the problem is that he is a FAKE PRESIDENT! :mad-61:

He was sworn in, he is the President. There is nothing in the Constitution that deals with a stolen Presidential election.

That's cool then...:rolleyes:

Since there is nothing in the Constitution that deals with a stolen Presidential election.....from now on we can begin to steal openly....and no more voting.

Like the Rats did this time around.

Since there is nothing in the Constitution that deals with a stolen Presidential election.....from now on we can begin to steal openly....and no more voting.

Let's not get silly now.

Let's not get silly now.

Silly? lol

When you say this Fake Idiot is President! who is the silly one? Me or you?

He is President of nothing! he stole this election.

It's a national disgrace to have a man suffering with dementia as our faux leader on the world stage.

Anyone with the most basic of observational skills can see that Xiden isn't all there. He stares off into space, he struggles keeping both a train of thought and along with a conversation, and he easily gets frustrated in a child-like manner.

I think it's elder abuse. Xiden should be spending his last days in a prison senility ward. His wife is pure evil, managing him for her own personal gain. His whole family is so obsessed with money and power that they don't care about each other or even laws. They all need to be in prison.

It's a national disgrace to have a man suffering with dementia as our faux leader on the world stage.

Anyone with the most basic of observational skills can see that Xiden isn't all there. He stares off into space, he struggles keeping both a train of thought and along with a conversation, and he easily gets frustrated in a child-like manner.

I think it's elder abuse. Xiden should be spending his last days in a prison senility ward. His wife is pure evil, managing him for her own personal gain. His whole family is so obsessed with money and power that they don't care about each other or even laws. They all need to be in prison.

All that ^^^^:thup:

plus he stole the Election.:mad-61:

New Topics

Forum List

Back