People Laugh As Biden Gets Pulled Away By The Hand Like A Small Child To Avoid Questions

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Everyone is laughing at Joe. It is a disgrace to America what Biden voters have done and some are even beginning to admit it.

Joe Biden’s humiliation tour for America continued in Cornwall, United Kingdom as he doddered his way through the G7 summit. In one particularly embarrassing moment for the nation that once had George Washington as its president, Democrat “Sleepy Joe” Biden got pulled away by the arm by his wife Jill so his handlers could prevent him from doing an impromptu interview.

Meanwhile, President Donald Trump responded to French president Emanuel Macron, who praised Joe Biden as “a U.S. president part of the club and very willing to cooperate.” Trump slammed the globalist America Last policies of his disputed successor Sleepy Joe.

“This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense. They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!,” President Donald Trump stated.

President Trump’s desire to get world allies in line under American leadership, including his campaign to try to get NATO allies to pay the United States properly for defending them militarily, apparently rankled the European foreign leaders, who seem to get traumatized very easily.

BDS thread # 1,081.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Everyone is laughing at Joe. It is a disgrace to America what Biden voters have done and some are even beginning to admit it.

Joe Biden’s humiliation tour for America continued in Cornwall, United Kingdom as he doddered his way through the G7 summit. In one particularly embarrassing moment for the nation that once had George Washington as its president, Democrat “Sleepy Joe” Biden got pulled away by the arm by his wife Jill so his handlers could prevent him from doing an impromptu interview.

Meanwhile, President Donald Trump responded to French president Emanuel Macron, who praised Joe Biden as “a U.S. president part of the club and very willing to cooperate.” Trump slammed the globalist America Last policies of his disputed successor Sleepy Joe.
“This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense. They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!,” President Donald Trump stated.
President Trump’s desire to get world allies in line under American leadership, including his campaign to try to get NATO allies to pay the United States properly for defending them militarily, apparently rankled the European foreign leaders, who seem to get traumatized very easily.

That man doesn't even know he's in the world.

The Man really IS senile, but he is our president. (Unfortunately)

Lol, people are laughing with him, you idiot.

It's meant to be humorous.

You guys need to have your sense of humor reimplanted.

Forum List

Back